Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Cotter pin BCG

nwslopoke

Reactions
Cleaning my AR the other day the cotter pin went flying and it took 30 mins to find. I actually have a few extra firing pins and other odds and ends but no cotter pins.

Is there any special quality or material I need to find for replacement or will any do?

Reno

Reactions
I recall watching a YouTube video where the guy shoved a piece of wood from the field into it and it ran for an additional magazine or two.

Best get yourself a few oops kits.

ma96782

Reactions
I usually depend on one of my completed rifles for "oops parts". That is...... until I can remember to find and buy the missing part(s).

Now that you mention it......."opps parts". OK, Ok, ok...….something to look for at the gun show.

LOL.....no sense letting that $6-$10 entry fee (and parking fee) go to waste.

Aloha, Mark

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online