JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't shoot 10mm cuz of my arthritis. But I did see a vid showing how the Glock flexes and compared to all-metal 10mm pistol may have less perceived recoil?

I don't perceive the recoil of 10mm in a Glock 20 as bad at all. In fact, I found it pleasant to shoot. Of course I haven't tried any super hot loads, but for regular off the shelf stuff, it's very manageable. That said, I don't have arthritis, so I can't speak to how that would feel.

That said, I don't have arthritis, so I can't speak to how that would feel.

Not good. I tried it and didn't like it.

I even had to give up my beloved Para P14.45 even tho shooting reduced loads... 2.8gr of Titewad and 230gr boolitt, powder puff load really. But my son-in-law and grandson are so happy to own it now.

So, no. No 10mm for me. No magnums. Ya'll all enjoy! :D

Not good. I tried it and didn't like it.

I even had to give up my beloved Para P14.45 even tho shooting reduced loads... 2.8gr of Titewad and 230gr boolitt, powder puff load really. But my son-in-law and grandson are so happy to own it now.

So, no. No 10mm for me. No magnums. Ya'll all enjoy! :D

Bummer :( I've got a P14.45 myself, I really love that gun. Glad those boys get to enjoy it, even if you can't.

You are correct, I don't buy Ford POS's and that sounds like the most idiotic head design. I have to wonder what kind of person would support backwoods engineering like that..
And I seriously have to wonder why you would EVER KEEP anything like that. But nice assumptions.. I own a 1969 Pontiac 5.7L, a 98 Honda Civic that can very easily be tuned to make more power out of a 1.8 liter than your V8. I specifically pick my cars to be easy to work on.. I witnessed Ford's engineering years ago and will never buy one again.
Thanks for proving my point though.. because OBVIOUSLY if there was supposed to be anti seize on them...You think Ford woulda used it at the factory? They are a pita because there isn't supposed to be any. And its a sh*t design. So sell your pos and be done with it. Shouldn't defend a poop design.
But I've seen this so often and worked in so many shops were even the owners are so retarded that as a standard I don't ever let anyone work on my vehicles.
Good luck though. o_O

Ummm.....Did you just brag about owning a Pontiac?

And it wasn't a head problem. The spark plugs were 2 pressed pieces that separated when you tried to removed a cemented plug. It was only apparent in a few years early on and was easily fixed when discovered. But other than that The modular 5.4 is probably one of the most rugged modern engines. I got my 2007 Expedition at auction for $4k. It faithfully served as a police interceptor in the Mojave desert for 140k miles and hasn't needed anything from me for the last 2 years, other than oil changes.

Last Edited:
Ummm.....Did you just brag about owning a Pontiac?
Uh ya I did.. what are you retarded? You've never heard of a GTO? There's many great Pontiacs. you and your friend can roll your eyes and giggle or whatever. There's many good Ford's too. As long as they are before 1992 and in V8 variety. But you know the old saying about arguing with retards, so I'm done.

Good luck with your Glock OP.

Last Edited:
View attachment 354485
It's important your Glock is maintained.
304169-82ec63987b4dd179abdf60a952c35442.jpg

Even with all that lipstick, still won't bang.

Read the last line of a Honda Civic service manual. :rolleyes: o_O ;)

Spark Plug Inspection (R18A) - Honda CIVIC 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Service Manual

I'll help.
5. Apply a small amount of anti-seize compound to the plug threads, and screw the plugs into the cylinder head, finger-tight. Then torque them to 25 N·m (2.5 kgf·m, 18 lbf·ft).
Although I will concede that my civic manual has a statement very similar (it's also a actual Honda manual not Haynes or Chilton's) after verifying. My point was if you read my previous post that the plugs already have a anti seize plating already on them. So my point is made. Do what you will.. I'm out.

Uh ya I did.. what are you retarded? You've never heard of a GTO? There's many great Pontiacs. you and your friend can roll your eyes and giggle or whatever. There's many good Ford's too. As long as they are before 1992 and in V8 variety. But you know the old saying about arguing with retards, so I'm done.

Good luck with your Glock OP.

Just curious, do you wear v-necks and a gold chain?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top