JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cop Fired After Not Shooting Suicidal Man Sues City

So he didn't shoot, and it sounds like the guy never pointed his gun directly at the cop. I'm not sure where I stand on this.

For a LONG time now I have been un able to take anything I read in "news" at face value. I would like to be able to hear all sides of this. "If" and that's a big if, he (the Cop) is telling the whole story I would hope he wins big. I have serious doubts here that he is giving the whole story though. Much as I dislike bottom feeders and suing, I would be interested to be on the jury for this one.

There has to be something else we aren't hearing. My agency can let you go when you are on probation at any time. You have to pay dues, but aren't really represented until you are past the probationary period. By that point, the department has invested a lot of money in you. There will be another side of this.

When I'm concealed carrying on the road I would like him to be the cop that makes the traffic stop, rather than Officer Itchy Fingers. An all around more relaxed situation for everyone.

There has to be something else we aren't hearing. My agency can let you go when you are on probation at any time. You have to pay dues, but aren't really represented until you are past the probationary period. By that point, the department has invested a lot of money in you. There will be another side of this.

That's what I was thinking. The department spends a LOT of money hiring a new Officer. I have strong doubts there was not a lot more going on. A while back I got to meet a really nice girl who recently was let go from one of the forces here. They hired her and let her go 11 months then washed her out. She was quite positive about it. Said she just made too many mistakes. Is not giving up and wants to try again. I strongly suspect this Officer was just not making the cut.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top