JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ATF 2018: Firearms Commerce In The United States - The Firearm Blog

828807AD-B748-4995-BDAA-6ED42EAFF05D.jpg
1B5213D4-9DE2-4E8C-BF3F-818E3D77243B.jpg

Way to go Florida +40,000 machine guns. Wow!
Texas leading the silencer race with more than double the second place holder @ 265,597!
To my surprise California is up there in numbers, overall they are in 3rd place for the total amount of items.

I'll bet mainly in the State of Jefferson. ;)
I'm curious to what is considered a destructive device. I know absolutely nothing about that category. I'm curious if it has to do with Hollywood and pyrotechnics as to why they have the most.

Reading into it, it sound like mostly explosives are considered destructive devices, that and things that shoot that are larger than .5" with some exceptions.

I'm curious if these explosives have to be registered and go through the same procedures as everything else does.

Being California leads in destructive devices I'm curious how their laws are for those items as the state itself hates virtually everything gun.

Reading into it, it sound like mostly explosives are considered destructive devices, that and things that shoot that are larger than .5" with some exceptions.

I'm curious if these explosives have to be registered and go through the same procedures as everything else does.

Being California leads in destructive devices I'm curious how their laws are for those items as the state itself hates virtually everything gun.

They're up pretty high in machine-guns, too

And #1 for SBS

Rock on. I know this homestead has contributed to the Oregon stats. Though we've papered a bunch over the last few years, we've shifted gears away from stamp collecting at the present, but can always come back to it.

Oh and here's hoping the generations old, totally worthless, completely unconstitutional, and, utterly moronic NFA34 goes away. Alas, I'm not holding my breath on that one. ;)

I'm curious to what is considered a destructive device. I know absolutely nothing about that category. I'm curious if it has to do with Hollywood and pyrotechnics as to why they have the most.
.50 BMG is in CA.. that's why some of the common .50's are offered in a California compliant bastard cartridge for them poor buggers.

More people or and more restrictions increases the need for more licenses, is my first thought.

Seems Oregonians really like their suppressors tho. I just can't justify it when i could buy another gun, or two, for the same cost. Also, I really like the Rangeguard muffs I bought.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top