JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask to defund police, consider all men misogynistic rapist, consider all law abiding gun owners as sadistic violent would be murders, encourage homelessness/drug abuse and remove all consequences for criminal actions while supporting extreme consequences for people defending themselves/their property or others and then be surprised that 2 dudes didn't want to help with all that BS?!? 😉 🤣🤣🤡

It's almost like that saying "reap what you sow" is not just a clever little musing.

This is only my opinion and probably not the best advice since I'm no expert, but…

You are probably over thinking this.
In defense of life or extreme bodily harm you may use your firearm. Everything else is try to get away or observe and report time (think Paul Blart mall cop). No need to be a superhero trying to tase or pepper spray someone for lesser things. Honestly I would just blend in somewhere or avoid confrontation to the point of even letting someone take my jacket rather than escalating things with pepper spray, throwing punches or escalating things to where they would ultimately go to deadly force.
I'm not saying I'm perfect because if I'm honest I probably would throw down with someone if my anger got the best of me.

Just my opinion! I'm sure others here will disagree but they can play Spider-Man.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top