JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I'd share this with you guys, I thought it was pretty cool. My sons eleventh birthday today and he wanted to go shooting so we went to the gravel pit up on larch mountain out of vancouver. On the way up I saw a bucket on the side of the road and pulled over, told him to grab it so we could shoot it. When we got there he decided he'd rather use the bucket to clean up some empty shotgun shells instead. He said he liked this place and didn't want it to get closed down. I can't tell you how proud of him I was. Here are some pics of him picking up shells and shooting his 10/22.

taylors camera 020.jpg

taylors camera 025.jpg

Very cool , :s0155:

We all got to do what the young man is doing and clean up the forest and rural places every time we see shot up junk and shells laying around.

The commie lib's & tree hugging Bambi loving types try to pigeon hole us all into one large group of knuckle dragging hill billy white trash who shoot anything and kill every thing so its up to us to clean up after the Neanderthals so we don't get the blame and it's just the right thing to do.

The only place i like to see thash and junk is the land fill.:)

Very cool , :s0155:

We all got to do what the young man is doing and clean up the forest and rural places every time we see shot up junk and shells laying around.

The commie lib's & tree hugging Bambi loving types try to pigeon hole us all into one large group of knuckle dragging hill billy white trash who shoot anything and kill every thing so its up to us to clean up after the Neanderthals so we don't get the blame and it's just the right thing to do.

The only place i like to see thash and junk is the land fill.:)

It usually pays to paint your opponents as subhumans with extremist, backwards views to convince others to adopt your agenda regardless of its merits.

That being said I completely agree with cleaning up areas also.

That's like the story about the pigeon calling the commie dirty.

What, you think it's a bunch of them liberal treehuggers leaving Miller cans and spent brass laying around the forest?

And to the OP, good on you.
I'm taking my son shooting today, and though he frequently makes me very proud, I'll be expecting a little extra today.

Nice story. Teach your son well and he will remember and teach others.

We are lucky to live in such a beautiful state. I for one want to keep it that way, as best I can. So I too pick up as much shooting junk as I can and haul in back home to put in my trash.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top