JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And don't forget, it WILL BE USED as a database to track gun ownership. Probably requires stores to report types of AMMO purchased by a "certificate holder." AND OF COURSE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE to counterfeit one of these certificates, will they?
The east coast is is going so downhill.
Brutus Out

Just out of curiosity, can someone explain how legislation like this effects those that reload?
I was thinking the same thing. It's possible they never even considered this but it would be interesting to know for sure. I might have to do a little investigating on this during my overworked, behind, short handed day.

Yet another example of not standing up and fighting.
Sure, a few "phone calls" perhaps maybe a letter or two?
But the folks running the show should be scared to dare try and bottleneck their state residents rights like that. An ammo tax/pass really?!
I would never stand for such a thing and fight it tooth and nail.
What does this said "tax" pay for? Anything to actually HELP 2A rights or perhaps fund a public range? Or even aid our wounded worriers?
Nope.. Right in the lefts gun grabbing pocket to aid in funding more propaganda.

They just drive to the nearby states and buy lots of ammos and pay with cash. The State itself will kick themself in the back for doing this.

I suspect you'll see the police staking out the ammo shops over the boarder and record any cars with Connecticut plates. They then either conduct a home visit or pull the cars over back in conn. Don't think it can happen? This is how our portland PD was making cash taking homes of marijuana growers by staking out the grow stores parking lots or the Wa. state patrol going after Wa. residents with Oregon plates.

I'm looking forward to the time when I will need governmental permission in order to buy a toner cartridge for my laserjet, which is limited to 10 pages (unlike those full capacity cartridges used by LE & gov't officials) :-/

I'd bet it has some sort of clause in it restricting "purchase of ammunition manufacturing components by private citizens, not limited too but including primers, gun powder or other accelerants, bullets, lead, metallic and non metallic casings" etc. etc. etc.

One more step along the road to confiscation.

Brutus Out

I suspect you'll see the police staking out the ammo shops over the boarder and record any cars with Connecticut plates. They then either conduct a home visit or pull the cars over back in conn. Don't think it can happen? This is how our portland PD was making cash taking homes of marijuana growers by staking out the grow stores parking lots or the Wa. state patrol going after Wa. residents with Oregon plates.

Source?

This is what happens when good men do nothing.
They should have stood up and fought.
Be it by the pen or the sword. Obviously enough was NOT done.. And sadly I can guarantee that more states will follow this.

This is what happens when good men do nothing.
They should have stood up and fought.
Be it by the pen or the sword. Obviously enough was NOT done.. And sadly I can guarantee that more states will follow this.

That is the Nations Disease.
Good men do nothing. Its how
The tyrants win.
1776 was a good year, but there hasn't been a good year since.

Lmao. Take another hit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads