JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taku, we need like "foot marches" towards impeachment, or even ~hurdles~ towards impeachment, but whatever, "inches" sounds like it will take a week to gt a yard... And we got Townships to go through, not just "neighborhoods" (yards, a pun)

philip
Close to bed time in the Boon Docks

Taku, we need like "foot marches" towards impeachment, or even ~hurdles~ towards impeachment, but whatever, "inches" sounds like it will take a week to gt a yard... And we got Townships to go through, not just "neighborhoods" (yards, a pun)

philip
Close to bed time in the Boon Docks

No jumping for joy here til its miles.
The day he is removed from our Whitehouse will be celebration time.

Well, if he tries EO for any gun control, he can kiss my a**. If he tries that, then another smoking gun, say proof of direct involvement in the IRS scandal, should that happen and we are not marching with pitchforks on the capital, we deserve everything we get.

Too bad Carney spilled the beans about EO's while lying about the 90% of us that support control. Had he kept his mouth shut, we would have had to find out when it happened. These idiots wanting to be the first to break something like that is what keeps sinking their own ships. Rmember how "inept" Bush was supposed to be? How come that administration was able to keep things under wraps, instead of EVERY secret being made public?

Well, if he tries EO for any gun control, he can kiss my a**. If he tries that, then another smoking gun, say proof of direct involvement in the IRS scandal, should that happen and we are not marching with pitchforks on the capital, we deserve everything we get.

Too bad Carney spilled the beans about EO's while lying about the 90% of us that support control. Had he kept his mouth shut, we would have had to find out when it happened. These idiots wanting to be the first to break something like that is what keeps sinking their own ships. Rmember how "inept" Bush was supposed to be? How come that administration was able to keep things under wraps, instead of EVERY secret being made public?

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/i...-failed-in-congress-its-happening-anyway.aspx

The logical (and legal) result of a conviction after impeachment would be "President Biden". Be careful what you wish for.

That would be kind of like one of the 3 stooges as president.
But all the doors would have shotgun blasts through them.
:gun16:

This must be the transparency they kept talking about - be it intentional or not...

I think that would be better, honestly. Whereas The King is hell-bent on driving us into the dirt and doing a great job of it, Biden is actually so inept that I believe a political holding pattern would exist until 2016.

Probably but the lame duck effect will kick in for either shortly. I'm also hoping for a Congressional makeup that isn't cooperative for the last couple years. I really enjoyed the lemon faces Obama and Biden had after the Senate shot down all of his gun control measures. I would like to see it more.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top