JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For us, it was Keystone Ice beer! That's the nastiest tasting sh!t beer there ever was, and boy did we pay for it afterwards! For some reason, "Hey, could ya Grab us a couple sixers of Coors" always turned into Keystone Ice! Beggers can't be choosers, even when we paid extra for it! Now days, I even see a keystone can, I feel like puking 🤮
I never had that experience. Growing up in Utah and all that entails. Beer brands were limited in Utah due to the fact that not all breweries would brew beer with a states required lower alcohol content than the rest of the country. I don't remember what ALL we had available. I do remember walls, or piles, of 6-packs of Coors and Bud with all cans neatly placed back in the cardboard six pack cartons to make various shaped structures.

We DID have Wyoming BABY! About 2 1/2 hours away. Real beer, and REAL fireworks!

It was Busch Light for us in highschool, cheap and plentiful. We took a road trip through CA, to the Grand Canyon, and into Mexico after graduation. There were road signs everywhere in CA saying, "Busch Beer, now in California". Apparently, being non pasteurized, it was outlawed there. Good ole Cali, always keeping people safe, LOL.

A long haul trucker was one of my paper route customers and he had a sizable stash of Coors stored in his garage.
If you took a six pack while he was out of town and returned the empties back where he stacked them next to the full cases, he wouldn't catch on.

"FOX tests positive for Rabies after biting California Democratic Senator in DC"

Predictable, but still terribly sad…

…. That poor fox caught rabies when he bit a Democrat.
:(

My favorite memories of recreational oenology involve Richilieu Concord Grape Wine by Mogen David (I think). It had a wholesome taste like Welch's Grape Juice. Only 9% alcohol, but that allowed one to consume a lot before passing out or puking. If the elapsed time between consumption and ejection was short enough it didn't taste that much different coming back up than it did going down. Contact with an automobile's paint job required immediate attention or the puke would remove the paint.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top