JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

1649773835001.png

I would like to know just what the trend in solar energy has been since observations began. If the trend is increasing, it would be a major factor affecting climate. All the mainstream opinions ignore

Yup, too busy to look it up today. Thanks! 11 years.
When I worked in meteor burst data comms (bounced data signals of micro meteorites), there were sinusoidal cycles of meteorites and IIRC, aurora (the signal would also bounce off of the e-layer which is were much of the aurora is present).

The cycles of signal incidence (something present to bounce the signals off of) would be something like 3, 7 & 11 years and 3 month cycles?

I was thinking of solar energy cycles that spread over hundreds or thousands of years. The sort of thing that would cause ice ages or similar changes. Fluctuations of solar output that would change the overall temperature of the earth.

I was thinking of solar energy cycles that spread over hundreds or thousands of years. The sort of thing that would cause ice ages or similar changes. Fluctuations of solar output that would change the overall temperature of the earth.
If I am not mistaken it takes more than solar cycles - at least sunspot/etc. activity cycles - to cause that kind of climate change.

"Ice ages" were usually caused by a combination of factors, including volcanic activity/etc., including methane burps, and orbital cycles

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top