JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hear a lot of talk about how we are headed towards another civil war. My belief is we are not even close and probably never will have another civil war. I could see some sort of uprising or insurgency popping up here and there but not a civil war with States joining one side or the other.

If you are one who believes we are headed towards a civil war, how do you imagine it might start and which States would be on which side?

How would military assets and personnel in opposing States be handled?

Hello,

There are SOME people on the FAR LEFT and on the FAR RIGHT who are SALIVATING for civil war. They want more dung to happen. Ugh.

I do NOT want another civil war. I never did.

Do I think that we are in deep do do?! YES!

For many reasons - ALL OF THE CARDS ARE BEING PLAYED by the L and the R and one HUGE ONE - money - honey!

The fiscal conservative with libertarian leanings has not been in D.C. for a LONG time. THIS TAX and SPEND crazy land from the past and now makes crazy land - senile land even nuttier.

The inmates are running the asylum for sure!

Do I think that THIS COUNTRY has gone down the tubes since LBJ and on?! YES, from ALL sides and in many ways.

I thought that in past history, prior to LBJ's time, but I am going by what I remember clearly being born in 1950.

I want the GOOD and ethical peace officers AND good, honest citizens to be ABLE TO STOP the CRIMINAL and VIOLENT ACTIONS done to them, their loved ones, their businesses, their homes, on public and private properties.

Do you remember when some on the FAR right said things like SCORCHED EARTH repeatedly and some on the FAR left said the same salami only using different BUZZ WORDS?

Whether those creeps who may or may not have come across ONE WAY in the beginning while HIDING their true selves, either way, they stunk and wanted CONSTANT DIVISION and more.

THEY STILL WANT CONSTANT DIVISION - IT IS HOW THEY PLAY THEIR GAME!

Plus two BIG parties out of MANY political opinions and their individual CULT LIKE followers if not more LESS brainwashed people did not and DO NOT put this NATION first. That IS a fact. They can SAY that they did but that did not make it TRUE.

I BELIEVE that we need GOOD leaders and FINE EXAMPLES of HONEST and GOOD men and women who CAN and would be willing to do their jobs in an ETHICAL and meaningful manner.

Will we get them to LEAD and decide to run for office? Beats me. I have thought of it in the past myself.

NO crazy land. NO senile land.

I am so SICK of all of them and I detest what THEY have done to this Republic.

Take care!

Old Lady Cate

The following scenario might make a good fiction read but is unlikely to ever happen in real life.

If there was a contested election and one candidate was supported by a group of States like OR, WA, CA, NM, AZ, NV along with other scattered States and allegiance from enough military to man military sites and equipment in the supporting States, you could have a civil war. The other candidate would have to have allegiance from the remaining military along with some other block of States with similar resources, ports, etc. If Canada and Mexico supported the west coast candidate it would be a tough hall for the other candidate.

America will not burn out. It will fade away.

IMO it is just quietly fading away.

Lots of civilations have, so that is believable.

I think you mean this -
Following this playbook, it would seem that they are on the last stage at this point. How would you see this last stage playing out in today's environment? If we believe it will happen with as a little as 1% of population causing the revolt, that would require around 3 million of them.

Last Edited:
I think we are already seeing the civil war everyone fears! It started under Obummer, and really got up a head of steam when Trump beat Killory Klinton. Everything that's happening is part of this war! Courts now favoring politics instead of rule of law, Law enforcement unable to do its job, or unwilling, crimes not being punished for certain groups, whole groups/class's of people stripped of their right to speak, and own firearms, punished for acting. Media de-platforming certain folks,..........

It goes on and on and on.........

Yea I think we're gonna have a hot summer, bullets will fly, blood will spill, and Amrika will change forever!

I think we are already seeing the civil war everyone fears! It started under Obummer, and really got up a head of steam when Trump beat Killory Klinton. Everything that's happening is part of this war! Courts now favoring politics instead of rule of law, Law enforcement unable to do its job, or unwilling, crimes not being punished for certain groups, whole groups/class's of people stripped of their right to speak, and own firearms, punished for acting. Media de-platforming certain folks,..........

It goes on and on and on.........

Yea I think we're gonna have a hot summer, bullets will fly, blood will spill, and Amrika will change forever!
Maybe what people are describing as a coming civil war is more of a revolution? I thought that States pitted against States each with standing armies would be a civil war.

Maybe what people are describing as a coming civil war is more of a revolution? I thought that States pitted against States each with standing armies would be a civil war.
I kinda see it as both, a civil war of states vs states, brother vs, brother, and a revolution of people re forming gov. Back to it's roots, or,............. ..

Well the top tier of our leadership are already communists so no coup necessary. In any case:
First - economic collapse - suffering index increases.
Then to tighten the screws look for false flags and other attempts at initiating flash points. Foreign / alphabet agency military elements will activate here - attacking critical infrastructure. Blame will be placed on the classic "White Nationalist" .
-- more suffering - power outages, fuel and food shortages.
mass protests ...
random violence ...
problem - reaction - solution.

I think the metallicman web blog can extrapolate better from here.

Hello,

There are SOME people on the FAR LEFT and on the FAR RIGHT who are SALIVATING for civil war. They want more dung to happen. Ugh.

I do NOT want another civil war. I never did.

Do I think that we are in deep do do?! YES!

For many reasons - ALL OF THE CARDS ARE BEING PLAYED by the L and the R and one HUGE ONE - money - honey!

The fiscal conservative with libertarian leanings has not been in D.C. for a LONG time. THIS TAX and SPEND crazy land from the past and now makes crazy land - senile land even nuttier.

The inmates are running the asylum for sure!

Do I think that THIS COUNTRY has gone down the tubes since LBJ and on?! YES, from ALL sides and in many ways.

I thought that in past history, prior to LBJ's time, but I am going by what I remember clearly being born in 1950.

I want the GOOD and ethical peace officers AND good, honest citizens to be ABLE TO STOP the CRIMINAL and VIOLENT ACTIONS done to them, their loved ones, their businesses, their homes, on public and private properties.

Do you remember when some on the FAR right said things like SCORCHED EARTH repeatedly and some on the FAR left said the same salami only using different BUZZ WORDS?

Whether those creeps who may or may not have come across ONE WAY in the beginning while HIDING their true selves, either way, they stunk and wanted CONSTANT DIVISION and more.

THEY STILL WANT CONSTANT DIVISION - IT IS HOW THEY PLAY THEIR GAME!

Plus two BIG parties out of MANY political opinions and their individual CULT LIKE followers if not more LESS brainwashed people did not and DO NOT put this NATION first. That IS a fact. They can SAY that they did but that did not make it TRUE.

I BELIEVE that we need GOOD leaders and FINE EXAMPLES of HONEST and GOOD men and women who CAN and would be willing to do their jobs in an ETHICAL and meaningful manner.

Will we get them to LEAD and decide to run for office? Beats me. I have thought of it in the past myself.

NO crazy land. NO senile land.

I am so SICK of all of them and I detest what THEY have done to this Republic.

Take care!

Old Lady Cate
You said it all.

Each generation bemoans the ones following. I remember my Father saying to me so many times, "Richard, what are you thinking?"
as a reaction to something I said or did that was contrary to his upbringing. And I certainly remember similar thoughts I've had as
I raised my own children. However I believe what our country, our culture is now experiencing is much beyond this. Certainly there
are reasons and listing them here would be moot. It's happened and it's happening. I'm 80 and I'll miss the worst of it, that which is
yet to come. I am continually saddened for my children and grandchildren. And I'm additionally saddened because though I'd like
to see a better future I don't believe in it, nor can I find an answer that raises my spirit.

No, no civil war. Conservatives and their values will go the way of the neanderthal. Perhaps not completely quietly, but it will happen. Y'all better start learning Chinese, and getting used to the government telling you what's best for you.

;)

Last Edited:
Given the way History has a tendency to repeat itself (or, at least it rhymes)....
.... I never say never...I prefer, "probably won't happen in my lifetime".

The Civil War didn't start overnight or over slavery, it started because some States were abusing other States economically through the Federal Government over many years. The "free the slaves" angle was introduced well after it started. Right up to the War's beginning, the Northern States had absolutely NO concerns over where their cotton/resource was coming from, or who picked it. Just as long as it was cheap and only processed in their mills and transported on their railways.
The resentment/animosity was building for a long, long time before that pot boiled over.

Like now, the Feds damaging the economies of some States by preventing them from exploring for or extracting their resources, but instead shipping in those very same resources from distant foreign Countries and paying a premium to do it.(oil/coal)

More like massive civil unrest. Not states fighting states, but groups fighting each other. And if you think the politicians and Soros's of the world are taking advantage of the division now, just you wait.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top