Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Congressman and grand son defend home from armed intruder.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Mark W., Jul 17, 2011.

1. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well now how would this have turned out different had there been no Shotgun? And notice a firearm was used to protect without anyone being shot, including the congressman and his family (with their own gun of course as the libs tell us is the likely out come)

Leonard Boswell, Iowa Congressman, Fights Off Armed Home Intruder

2. fyrediver

fyrediver Seattle Active Member

I love that the Congressman stated that it was a wake up call that we need to be able to take care of and protect ourselves and families. I'm certain it won't get any traction in the Lib crowd because it doesn't tell the story they want to hear and repeat.

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Hurray! Good for them. No this story won't gain any traction you are correct. A blip soon to be replaced with a story about some pop star twit.

4. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Disgusting. Did they for a second consider the feelings the poor intruder felt when he looked down the barrel of that shotgun? Maybe he was from a broken home. What if he had a traumatic childhood? WhaEEERRRRUUUPPP!!! Oh sorry, had my MSNBC feed plugged in. :laugh: