JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well now how would this have turned out different had there been no Shotgun? And notice a firearm was used to protect without anyone being shot, including the congressman and his family (with their own gun of course as the libs tell us is the likely out come)

<broken link removed>

I love that the Congressman stated that it was a wake up call that we need to be able to take care of and protect ourselves and families. I'm certain it won't get any traction in the Lib crowd because it doesn't tell the story they want to hear and repeat.

Hurray! Good for them. No this story won't gain any traction you are correct. A blip soon to be replaced with a story about some pop star twit.

Disgusting. Did they for a second consider the feelings the poor intruder felt when he looked down the barrel of that shotgun? Maybe he was from a broken home. What if he had a traumatic childhood? WhaEEERRRRUUUPPP!!! Oh sorry, had my MSNBC feed plugged in. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top