Concealed carry Eugene Oregon

Captian

Reactions
Anyone have any experience with lane co.
Using the online carry classes , is there any
One that lane co. Will except? I have to do class again my expired while I was in Alaska. Kinda sticks in my kraw to sit through it again.

I don't have any experience with on-line or Lane. I'm a Benton County card holder. While previously with Polk mine had expired while out of state and all I had to do to renew at Polk County was bring in my original course cert. that I applied with and pay the renewal fee. Sorry Lane County is so left leaning. Nothing wrong with a refresher though. I'd recommend in class and lumping on the Utah if you travel much. Good luck.

solv3nt

Reactions
Oregon was trying to get rid of the online version a little while back, I moved away, so I'm not sure if they did or not. If they didn't, you should be good to go. Also, of you previously had a license in Oregon, it's a transfer.

Oregon was trying to get rid of the online version a little while back, I moved away, so I'm not sure if they did or not. If they didn't, you should be good to go. Also, of you previously had a license in Oregon, it's a transfer.
If it expires it's a renewal at best and only a transfer if you move from one Oregon county to the next, OP was out of state. I could be off a smidge.

OP
Captian

Captian

Reactions
If it expires it's a renewal at best and only a transfer if you move from one Oregon county to the next, OP was out of state. I could be off a smidge.
Thanks I’ll check on transfer, only problem it’s been a bunch of years now. Just didn’t redo it I was flying back and forth to Dutch harbor Alaska. It would have expired again now I’m clear of that now and have free time.

solv3nt

Reactions
I had a Multnomah County one, moved to Hawaii, and just got my new one from Douglas County. My original was expired and I had been out of state for five years. Douglas County treated it as a transfer and gave me the permit the same day.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom