JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to do the Multnomah country thing, and it wasn't the safety class that was the issue. I did the online course and scheduled my appointment, then called after a few months thinking they are just backed up. After all, this was during the height of the 'mostly peaceful' protests and I know I wasn't the only one with a very sudden interest in the issue. Then I called to check, and was informed that I'd already had my appointment! Turns out the county notified me by mail, but the address on my application wasn't used so who knows where that letter went. For safety reasons, they declined to tell me which previous address did get the notice. They also couldn't reschedule for another three months. I have *finally* gotten past the pictures and prints bit and am waiting again, for the actual permit... I think. Here's hoping they don't try sending *that* to Whidbey Island or Kukamonga or wherever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top