JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wondering what the law is for washington on the 30 days? Is it illegal to not issue a license with in 30 days if the person is legally able to have a cpl? Ive been tracking ricks delivery time since I applied after him. Just wondering since washington is a shall issue state. Anybody have theirs take longer than 30 days?

Well the mail came today and still no permit so it will be aleast 28 days monday. Guess i am not one of the Lucky Ones.
Ok the story goes on and on. Went in and did the paper work on 1/09/12. It will be 29 Days tomarrow. I think the people who said the got there's in 20 days or less where bull crapping me. Well at least I will not have to go through this again for 5 years. I was going to drive for 2 hours to Cabelas to do the paper work on my pistol and wait the 5 days because I do not have a chl but I figure whats the point, then I will have to make another trip there. This will be the last time i order anything from them it just to far away.

I bought a new handgun while I was waiting for my WA CPL. I was able to pick it up the same day I filled out the paperwork. I'm not sure where the five days is coming from. I got my CPL on the 29th day after i submitted my application.

Clark County it took 29 days. They where not kidding when they said it could take up to 30 days. Thank god I do not have to do this for another 5 years.
Now I can drive up to Cabelas in Lacey to pick up my pistol and be able to take it home the same day. I will probaly stop at the Kalama River and see if anyone it getting any Steelies. Have a good one and hope you do not have to wait as long as i did.

Clark County it took 29 days. They where not kidding when they said it could take up to 30 days. Thank god I do not have to do this for another 5 years.
Now I can drive up to Cabelas in Lacey to pick up my pistol and be able to take it home the same day. I will probaly stop at the Kalama River and see if anyone it getting any Steelies. Have a good one and hope you do not have to wait as long as i did.

good on you!!

Marty

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top