JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People can charge whatever they want. Does't mean people will pay it. Like the other's said, Just vote with your dollars. VALUE is what someone is willing to pay for it.

I doubt any of would spend $5,000 on a purse, but many rich women do.

Free Market is GOOD!

However, I will always try and be more than fair with anything I sell or trade.
In fact, I just traded two nice guns, (Marlin and Kel Tec with tons of extras for one P22.)
But I wanted the P22, so it was worth it to me to make the trade. We are both happy.

See how that works!

I'd agree, Joey made the perfect shot here. More regulations? No thanks.... part of what I appreciate about this "place" is the back and forth, give and take.... and, when one of the "chiefs' step in and say "hey, guys, this post is WAAAY out in the weeds" and closes it down, well, sometimes I just have to say "oops...." and mug up. But this doesn't happen often... and usually for "good cause". Mostly, this place is well regulated by the quality of the folks who frequent it.

People can and WILL vote with their dollars. You see posts all the time where someone comments that its a great price, or that person is a great seller, etc.

Ever see a post without a single comment, question, or shred of interest?

Probably because its grossly overpriced... voting over.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top