JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did someone say Beer?...:D
Welcome to the forum TheKid760...
And welcome to Whatcom Co...Lots of areas to shoot and hunt near the Deming / Acme area...
Let me know if you need helping find a place to do that...
Andy

Welcome to NWF. I lived in California for 30 years even though I was not born there. It was a great state at one time but sadly not anymore. I moved to Washington State almost 20 years now. Be sure you vote and also tell your legislators that you do not want to see Washington State become like California with restrictive gun laws.

Patiently working on GTFO of Kommiefornia. It's looking like it will be 2020 before we get out. :(
Geno
By that time you'll have to look to Idaho, Nevada or east if these turdsuckers in WA/OR legislatures get their way... :( might as well just erase the state boundaries, abolish our legislatures and merge into Greater Burninhellifornia.

By that time you'll have to look to Idaho, Nevada or east if these turdsuckers in WA/OR legislatures get their way... :( might as well just erase the state boundaries, abolish our legislatures and merge into Greater Burninhellifornia.

Nevada is tainted. They are already passing anti gun laws there. I escaped California years ago and it seems like I may need to escape further yet as King county goes so far left, their favorite thing to spend my property taxes on is suing the federal government over absolutely anything and everything.

I don't think even Idaho is safe at this point.

I think we will see it in every state to a certain degree. People move up here from California bring there way of life and there bubblegumed up laws and then we move. Eventually it will follow. Look at Bend used to love that place but its getting bad.

If we don't take a stand and fight this crap we are screwed no matter where we move.

The issue is the way voting and referendums are run- large cities have a numerical advantage over small counties, and they end up setting policy for the whole state. Most large cities are populated by liberals, who are typically anti-gun, so it's easy for liberal politicians to enact anti-gun laws. This has happened in CA, and will eventually happen in Oregon and Washington.

So what can we do? Write letters to President Trump, to overhaul the state-level voting process to an electoral college-style voting process. This is the only way to ensure a fair and just system of laws that represent the entire state. If Democrats block this, and President Trump is unable to make this legislation reform work, maybe 150 million Americans will have to make it happen with our firearms. Time to water the Tree of Liberty, fellow Patriots.

Geno

Look at Bend used to love that place but its getting bad.

I have a buddy that has lived there for 50yrs... I feel bad for him now. I moved there in 2004 for work, moved out as soon as I could. The only improvements I can see are the new freeway bypasses that avoid Bend and Redmond. I do like the Redmond Black Rifles store tho.

So what can we do? Write letters to President Trump, to overhaul the state-level voting process to an electoral college-style voting process. This is the only way to ensure a fair and just system of laws that represent the entire state. If Democrats block this, and President Trump is unable to make this legislation reform work, maybe 150 million Americans will have to make it happen with our firearms.

Well, it doesn't work that way. Under our Constitution, Federal government has no power over the way states run their voting. Just look at all the different ways our various states hold elections... if it was federally controlled, all states would be the same. Do we really want Fed control over the states? Our forefathers set it up so that if people didn't like the gov in one state, they could vote with their feet and go somewhere else. Smart men. I guess if it gets too bad to the point where there is nowhere to go, we just have to endure or check out.

Well, it doesn't work that way. Under our Constitution, Federal government has no power over the way states run their voting. Just look at all the different ways our various states hold elections... if it was federally controlled, all states would be the same. Do we really want Fed control over the states? Our forefathers set it up so that if people didn't like the gov in one state, they could vote with their feet and go somewhere else. Smart men. I guess if it gets too bad to the point where there is nowhere to go, we just have to endure or check out.

Any state should be able to control it's own fate- good, bad, or otherwise. With liberals taking over once conservative states, it does NOT bode well for Oregon and Washington as well. The big problem with California the way politicians and the government treat illegal immigrants- they're given better treatment than veterans and the homeless. Poor decisions made by Jerry Brown also result in the state not having enough water for the hot summer months ahead, as well as inadequate funds for road repair and maintenance. Brown's answer has always been to raise taxes- enough is enough for me. But California isn't as prosperous as Democrook would like the residents to believe- with all of these welfare and aid programs running, CA's General fund is upside down. Property taxes are on the rise as well.

I like to think Oregonians have enough common sense to force illegals to get papers and pay their share of taxes- there's growning latino communities Portland, Eugene, and Salem. I don't know how many are illegal, but the friends I've made in Salem who were Latino were either already citizens or had their green cards- the way it should be. Speaking to some homeowners, they flat out told me they refused to have any illegal immigrants work on their homes- this is opposite of Kommiefornia, where homeowners just want the cheapest labor possible and the best work done (lol- dumbasses). This may apply to construction, but who knows how Oregon's agriculture industry is affected by this.

Geno

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads