JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

New up here, Live in Whatcom. We moved to escape Ca, it's people and weather. I have a ton of kids so don't have too much time or money to blow on toys but still enjoy them nonetheless. I'm a gearhead primarily, into function not form. I generally don't have a ton of friends as I am a habitual line stepper and I'm much too blunt and non politically correct for most.

Any how just saying hello.

I am a habitual line stepper and I'm much too blunt and non politically correct for most.

I like you already. Just think of yourself as a straight shooter rather than blunt. But hey, I like blunt. I hate sideways talkers that talk all around something that's on their minds. BTW, what's a line stepper?

Yoga pants.

Wearing or watching?

Bellingham? Say hi to AndyinEverson.

Welcome to the party. Sadly, I think we're gonna be turning into what you tried to leave behind way too soon... make sure you regularly tell your legislators that if you wanted to continue being Californicated you woulda stayed in Commiefornia. :)

I like you already. Just think of yourself as a straight shooter rather than blunt. But hey, I like blunt. I hate sideways talkers that talk all around something that's on their minds. BTW, what's a line stepper?

Wearing or watching?

Bellingham? Say hi to AndyinEverson.

Lol I guess there are those that like to wear. But watch.

A line stepper is someone who's always crossing the line. That unwritten social norm and politically correct line.

But not the weather?

No. We hated the heat and lack of water.

Welcome to the party. Sadly, I think we're gonna be turning into what you tried to leave behind way too soon... make sure you regularly tell your legislators that if you wanted to continue being Californicated you woulda stayed in Commiefornia. :)

Will do.

Well this should be fun! Welcome to the forum we all have our opinions and for the most part all get along. There are a few which we won't name names! :D

@AndyinEverson lives up by you. I'm sure he would let you buy him a beer! ;)

I'm sure he would.

Lol I guess there are those that like to wear. But watch.

A line stepper is someone who's always crossing the line. That unwritten social norm and politically correct line.

Gotcha. I speak my mind and sometimes unwittingly cross lines. So I'm with ya!!

Ya, I don't wear either. Those kind freak me out. But I do like to watch, IMO it's a nice trend generally but sometimes it's YIKES!!:eek:

:D:D:D

I've either got low standards or I'm lucky I live in a college town. :)

I do remember the beaches in S. Cal tho. No comparison. :cool: Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Ocean Beach, Black's Beach. Oh my!!!

I will agree with you on that one. I was stationed at Fort Ord back in the day. Komifornia does have some hotties! :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top