JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. Long time lurker - but now that I've finally relocated to Oregon; I figured I'd sign up and dive into the insane amount of knowledge in here. 34yo from Huntington Beach with my wife and 2 year old boy. Glad to be here! My first purchase as a free man was what seemed to be the last P10C I could find anywhere - paired with a Tier 1 concealed holster. loving it!

IMG_1520.JPG

Greetings @manwolf !

I hope you didn't get here just in time to see Oregon fall to the progressive gun grabbers. The Oregon legislature is two seats away from having Democrat super majority in both houses, which are both lead by gun grabbers, and a Governor who is also anti gun. They briefly held back on their agenda after the Trump win - I assume they were told to lay off by the DNC, but are now spinning things up again.

I hope you have not jumped from the frying pan and into the fire. Please make sure you register to vote...

Is O.C. still conservative? I moved from John Wayne country in 1975. Joined USCG and my last duty station was San Diego. Had a house in H.B. just of Warner & Newland not too far from G.W. College. Miss the beach but not much else.

IMG_1669.JPG
Is O.C. still conservative? I moved from John Wayne country in 1975. Joined USCG and my last duty station was San Diego. Had a house in H.B. just of Warner & Newland not too far from G.W. College. Miss the beach but not much else.

It's changed a lot. I lived off beach & Warner by oceanview HS.

In other news, I got my Oregon DL and my carry license within like .. 8 days. P10C is getting some quality mileage.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads