JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Self-serving, yes. But deluded, too. Unsustainable in the long run.

Portland has been heading this direction for a long time. Those paying attention can verify that. The real question is, how long before the collapse?

We should start a pool.
My money is on 5 years or less it will complete the transformation to Chiraqtroitland.

Sounds good. How do we measure that?

What are some average crime stats from Chiraq and Detroit?

We can go further and do over/under.
I'm not super versed in betting/gambling so somebody else needs to take reins on establishing the lines.

I think the biggest stats should be homicide/murder, robberies, burglaries, assaults.
Then there is the weekly campsite report that might be unique to Potlandistan.

What are some average crime stats from Chiraq and Detroit?

We can go further and do over/under.
I'm not super versed in betting/gambling so somebody else needs to take reins on establishing the lines.

I think the biggest stats should be homicide/murder, robberies, burglaries, assaults.
Then there is the weekly campsite report that might be unique to Potlandistan.
You should start a thread on that. Whatever's legal. If we have to bet toothpicks it would still be fun.

"Come for the violence, stay for the smell stench."

The ad is typical of the grandiloquent bloviations we have all come to expect from the "Progressive" media and politicos. Who cares what it means as long as it includes all the requisite platitudes?

I go to Portland only if work requires me too. I do dig the third world country vibe I get there now. It's an excellent place to visit to see what your next Walmart tent will look like in action, plus you can pick some serious survival skills for the next apocalypse. Saw an upside down Fred Meyer cart with a fire under it and food being grilled on the bottom of the cart..... ingenious.
What kind of "food" I wonder? Beware any fires in homeless camps. This happened at 67 and shuler by I-84. Lady who saw the hand sticking out of the fire was traumatized her neighbor said on Nextdoor app.

After defunding police by $15 million Portland's mayor wants money to rehire retired police

Skippy is in over his head and has been for a long time.
In my opinion he was using the mayoral position to become governor. This was nothing but a self serving opportunity for himself.
Meanwhile the entire city is a dumpster fire. City council is full of a bunch of clowns.
Between all the elected officials sitting in city offices there is not a single person or even a team of them that could lead a drunk feral to a puddle of booze if they were standing in it.

While i hope he fails personally, i am terrified if he does. The city has not hit rock bottom yet and is picking up speed as it tries to find that bottom.

Last Edited:
Again I feel bad for those who voted well and lost but, the vast majority there begged for this so I hope they are loving it. The sadest part is few really good people will touch those jobs. So they will have to hire the worst choices and we know what will happen next

How do we know it wasn't just another case of cheating by the dems?
There is always "cheating" but people who really want to believe 10% of the people are controlling 90% are just lying to themselves too make an excuse for doing nothing other than complaining. A LOT of gun owners are proud to tell anyone who will listen to them that they will not participate. Great, I hope they enjoy who won because they helped get them in office and keep them there. :s0092:

There is always "cheating" but people who really want to believe 10% of the people are controlling 90% are just lying to themselves too make an excuse for doing nothing other than complaining. A LOT of gun owners are proud to tell anyone who will listen to them that they will not participate. Great, I hope they enjoy who won because they helped get them in office and keep them there. :s0092:
I think the mail-in ballots were a way of cheating

Could this be 167 and Schuyler? I looked on a map and couldn't find 67 and shuler.
I probably transposed it, 76 and shuler maybe? Here is a map of location FYI

C6002D7F-EDEF-4E69-B952-28FE0897FFA4.jpeg

I probably transposed it, 76 and shuler maybe? Here is a map of location FYI
78th and Shuler.

All too common a story these days:

"Christopher was barely out of prison for a month -- released April 28 after serving a sentence for a 2018 burglary conviction -- when he was arrested this week. He has 17 felony convictions, seven misdemeanor convictions and 12 parole violations in Oregon and Washington, according to court records. He admitted to court officials that he uses methamphetamine and marijuana daily."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top