JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad is being run in the NYT, to encourage tourists to visit.

pdx ad.jpg

What does this bubblegum even mean?

Hahaha. The conversation:

Potential Tourist: "Yes, thinking of visiting Portland. Is it safe?"

Portland: "We're a place of dualities that are never polarities. Two sides to the same coin that keep landing right on its edge. Anything can happen. We like it this way."

Potential Tourist: "Ummm... Sure... Ummm, I'll call you back..."

Obviously not advertising in Oklahoma City. Or Wichita. Clearly after the mustachioed Williamsburg crowd, which they already have. So diverse. And open-minded.

This is a more realistic version of that ad:

Some of what you have heard about Portland are true. Some are not. It is true that we have allowed rioters and looters to run amok in the city, burning out businesses and caused millions of dollars worth of damages. It is not true that we have fired all of our police, we keep a couple to protect politicians.

There's a river of BLM and ANTIFA thugs in the middle of our town, if you're Asian you should watch out because they will catch you and give you an azz beating, over and over again, minimum of 12 times to be specific. This is not a metaphor, it is a real life experience for tourists of the wrong kind of skin color.

This is the kind of place where new ideas are welcome, so long as those ideals fall in line with left wing politics. You can speak up here, so long as your speech does not mention any ideas involving gun rights, Trump, Republicans and Asians, because if you do, anything can happen to you. We like it this way.

We have some of the loudest voices on the West Coast. And yes, passion pushes the volume all the way up, come listen to us as we scream our hatred of the American values such as freedom, liberty and justice. Listen to the sound of a mob turning a great American city into a third world crap hole. We've never always been like this, but we have found a new hobby and wouldn't have it any other way.

We have faith in our ability to completely destroy Portland, we're smashing, burning and looting it every day, the only way we know how because most of us are too stupid to handle explosives or heavy machinery.

Come see for yourself.

Love,

Portland Mob.

Come to Potland, smoke your self stupid, go on a woke social justice rampage, Riot, loot, pillage, and burn to your hearts content, we will even drop a pickup load of bricks or rocks for you to enjoy during your stay. For the full experience, we have tear gas tours through the better parts of town, and nightly laser shows which are far out man! Bring your own explosives, or we can provide you with bottles of urine to throw. Hard hats not included! Several packages are available, to apply, contact George Soros inc, or any city leader for your most up to date tour package options! Seasonal favorites added weekly to match the latest social justice movent of the day, or which ever black person didn't follow cops orders and got shot for his troubles, we garantee you the fullest emersive experience on your once in a life time vacation

Ad is being run in the NYT, to encourage tourists to visit.

View attachment 978909

What does this bubblegum even mean?

Hahaha. The conversation:

Potential Tourist: "Yes, thinking of visiting Portland. Is it safe?"

Portland: "We're a place of dualities that are never polarities. Two sides to the same coin that keep landing right on its edge. Anything can happen. We like it this way."

Potential Tourist: "Ummm... Sure... Ummm, I'll call you back..."
Well thank the jesus what with the ammo shortage, defensive russian roulette will keep that coin landing on edge concept company?
Lol

Add this too........

Aloha, Mark
Actually looking past the obvious race stuff, this might actually be a good thing! Stop or significantly reduce the "Policing for Profit" scam that we all know drives a lot of these stops!

I'm not saying they should stop stopping folks for obvious criminal stuff, or for actual serious/risky driving behaviours that need to be addressed, but the rest I see as a potential good thing!

I go to Portland only if work requires me too. I do dig the third world country vibe I get there now. It's an excellent place to visit to see what your next Walmart tent will look like in action, plus you can pick some serious survival skills for the next apocalypse. Saw an upside down Fred Meyer cart with a fire under it and food being grilled on the bottom of the cart..... ingenious.

"Virginia is
I go to Portland only if work requires me too. I do dig the third world country vibe I get there now. It's an excellent place to visit to see what your next Walmart tent will look like in action, plus you can pick some serious survival skills for the next apocalypse. Saw an upside down Fred Meyer cart with a fire under it and food being grilled on the bottom of the cart..... ingenious.
Dog, it's what's for dinner!

Self-serving, yes. But deluded, too. Unsustainable in the long run.

Portland has been heading this direction for a long time. Those paying attention can verify that. The real question is, how long before the collapse?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top