JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh so posting your own comments that you made threatening the governor of the state is against the rules? I'd think your posts are what make you the one on thin ice on a far more consequential level then membership to a gun forum.
Please explain for the class, exactly where, when, or how I made a threat?

Did the Bad Orange Man sacred you?

Well, ain't you a rocket surgeon!

Your sure looking for something that ain't there, but go right ahead with your bad self, glad I could provide you with lots of material to dig through not finding anything to hang me with! Does your brain hurt yet, or you need to dig some more?

trolls.jpg

Three simple steps to a happier Internet life:
1. Report troll posts.
2. Add troll to your Ignore List.
3. Go on with your happy life.

I think we lost him... :s0140:
Not showing up in the Notable Members search engine...

OK, everybody, back to your homes.
Move along... move along...
Nothing to see here.jpg

Last Edited:
I just clicked his name and it comes up an empty page so either he blocked me or he is account got deleted.
He's deleted. I had no dog in the fight and he is not listed when querying the Members list.

Here's the problem though, being deleted might actually push him over the edge and have him do something that could hurt people here. Sometimes people are just troublemakers and sometimes people actually want to hurt other people and now that he does not have the ability to do that because he was kicked off the page he might find another way to hurt people here or on this forum in general.

Here's the problem though, being deleted might actually push him over the edge and have him do something that could hurt people here. Sometimes people are just troublemakers and sometimes people actually want to hurt other people and now that he does not have the ability to do that because he was kicked off the page he might find another way to hurt people here or on this forum in general.
He already implied the threat, so who knows! I seriously doubt he could ever do anything, hell, I know most of the folks who might look if they really had a need, and I doubt they would take the time, or go to all the trouble, but still................

He already implied the threat, so who knows! I seriously doubt he could ever do anything, hell, I know most of the folks who might look if they really had a need, and I doubt they would take the time, or go to all the trouble, but still................
Yeah but considering all the anti-gun sentiment going on with the powers that be he could potentially even lie about something and report this page and it might then get under scrutiny from the very people he threatened us about.
And make no bones about it the only real threats that I heard were from him and his innuendos about what could happen If certain people were aware of…..

Yeah but considering all the anti-gun sentiment going on with the powers that be he could potentially even lie about something and report this page and it might then get under scrutiny from the very people he threatened us about.
And make no bones about it the only real threats that I heard were from him and his innuendos about what could happen If certain people were aware of…..
In my experience angry zealots go out of their way to hurt people….

I don't see anything from the members at large as far as making threats go, I think everyone knows better then to post such things!
Besides, the mods would crush anything that was even overtly a threat, and had I been guilty of what he accused me of, they would have banned me a long time ago!

I don't see anything from the members at large as far as making threats go, I think everyone knows better then to post such things!
Besides, the mods would crush anything that was even overtly a threat, and had I been guilty of what he accused me of, they would have banned me a long time ago!
It reminds me of the guy that goes into the gun store and purposely asks dumb questions and then tries to get the clerk to do something illegal. I have seen that before..

Oregon tried term limits for a while. They didn't really work, if the idea was to bring in fresh blood. All the political class did was rotate jobs. I don't think term limits are as effective as an educated, informed electorate that makes wise choices. Oh, wait...I forgot, this is the U.S. we're talking about.

Same thing in California:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top