JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang, he!! Must have frozen over….

Fo real.
Hell-Frozen-over.gif

Aloha, Mark

Fox news on it..

BTW... quit asking those morons how stupid can you be, they're taking it as a challenge.

Dan

As you know, we had a significant victory recently defending the Second Amendment in Columbia County.
The county, the Oregon Attorney General, and Everytown For Gun Safety are all separately appealing our victory.
So we have no choice but to ask you once again for the most generous support you can give us to defeat them one more time.
If we lose this fight, Second Amendment Sanctuary Ordinances across Oregon and the country will be at immediate risk and we could very well see the end of local resistance to the demented policies of Salem and Washington DC.

This if from OFF, but much of it has been verified - "We are in a very expensive legal fight in Columbia County where the commissioners have stomped on the will of the people. They replaced the Second Amendment sanctuary ordinances, invoked by the people, with their own weaker version and then joined with superrich anti-gun groups to overturn their own version."

I can't find much else except a blog on the county website. If true, the other Sanctuaries could go the same way. This reminds me of the Death with Dignity law passed by Oregonians and then struck down and then re-voted to pass. The Oregon Legislature didn't think we knew what we voted on. That was the reason they gave for striking it down.

Any news about the Columbia County Sanctuary Ordinance?

You can find the new version https://www.columbiacountyor.gov/media/Board/Ordinances/Book 4/second amendment/Ordinance 2021-1 In the Matter of a Second Amendment Sanctuary in Columbia County.pdf

Well, how's you sheriff? Here in Deschutes Shane Nelson has vowed that this is a 2A sanctuary county and that his department will not enforce any laws contrary to the citizens' rights.

does voting even matter anymore? FFS
Already signs of fraud in the Gavin Newscum recall...

Why should we care? If elected, Larry Elder will likely get a Senate appointment when Fineslime kicks the bucket which ought to be soon. You can bet your reloading press it will not be a woke. This will not only shift the balance of power in the Senate, but would fully neuter Kameltoe Harris, making it even less relevant that it is even now and pounding a firm nail in the coffin of the AOC agenda. Just the thought brings a little tear to my eye.

Well, how's you sheriff? Here in Deschutes Shane Nelson has vowed that this is a 2A sanctuary county and that his department will not enforce any laws contrary to the citizens' rights.
Columbia County Sheriff Brian Pixley is a friend to 2A supporters and has vowed to protect the Sanctuary. If you can, please donate as this has National implications and if you donate to Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation, it is tax deductible and goes to the same fight.
[h3][/h3]

Columbia County Sheriff Brian Pixley is a friend to 2A supporters and has vowed to protect the Sanctuary. If you can, please donate as this has National implications and if you donate to Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation, it is tax deductible and goes to the same fight.
[h3][/h3]
Oregon sheriffs have a lot of power. I can tell you here in Deschutes, there is little love lost between Sheriff Nelson and the new worthless woke Bend chief of police Krantz who came from Portland where he was an assistant chief where I'm sure he's taken more than one knee if you catch my drift...

Oregon sheriffs have a lot of power. I can tell you here in Deschutes, there is little love lost between Sheriff Nelson and the new worthless woke Bend chief of police Krantz who came from Portland where he was an assistant chief where I'm sure he's taken more than one knee if you catch my drift...
My condolences... 20 years ago, Bend was a nice quiet place that the only reason I wouldn't move there was the OR income tax. Pity it's fallen to Californication... Pilot Butte Drive-In was a real loss. :(

Oh now you know who they are? The publicly elected officials who weren't hiding behind screen names. Who openly had the balls to voice their opinion while you anonymously make threats on them here. Yea you're super cool guy. Hahaha
Being a divisive member here sure ain't helping your case here! Challenging what others post, then making negative comments about a member will get you banned right quick and in a hurry like! Might try a different approach, the internet tough guy schtick ain't working for ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a decisive member here sure ain't helping your case here! Challenging what others post, then making negative comments about a member will get you banned right quick and in a hurry like! Might try a different approach, the internet tough guy schtick ain't working for ya!
The last time I smelled this much tofu and soy was the farts after I overdosed on Egg Flower Soup at the Mongolian place...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top