JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea don't care, most of you make gun owners look like psychos.
A lot of the times people react and say things based off gut feelings or some kind of angst but it's nothing compared to your purposefull divisive behavior and attitude towards people here.

It seems to me we've been getting a number of new members who are coming here simply to cause problems which tells me that they are indeed probably spooks… They should be ignored, don't feed the trolls..

Yea don't care, most of you make gun owners look like psychos.
Reminder to everyone:
2944-F864-9-C1-C-4661-BC3-D-D2-D9-FD4-B3722.png

A lot of the times people react and say things based off gut feelings or some kind of angst but it's nothing compared to your purposefull divisive behavior and attitude towards people here.

It seems to me we've been getting a number of new members who are coming here simply to cause problems which tells me that they are indeed probably spooks… They should be ignored, don't feed the trolls..
I'm beginning to think NWFA needs to adopt a Probationary Period and Entrance Essay for new member candidates...

OK, enough of this. This thread topic is too important to get off topic. If you can't stay on track, stop posting idiotic opinions. You know who you are.

This doesn't make you sound like a gun nut psycho at all
Fallacy: Argumentum ad hominem. I am not the topic of this thread. A factual rebuttal would better support your argument rather than the playground taunt you've submitted as your thesis. As would a review of the rules: You are free to disagree, but we expect you to be excellent to your fellow forum members. I submit your foul timbre fails to meet this nominal standard. Be better. Curious why you unignored me... Probably best if you re-check that box.

I read an opinion once where the guy said, "Vote a politician in for one term. If at the end of that term,
if you didn't like what they did, HANG 'EM. If you liked what they did, reelect them." :s0093:

LOL. Exactly as I predicted. You are probably capable of a factual rebuttal, but your refusal to proffer a rational argument to address the topic betrays your motive.
Stop feeding the troll. His sentence structure and phraseology is almost an exact match for the last one who got booted, to the point I consider it a safe bet it's probably the same guy copypastaing.

This doesn't make you sound like a gun nut psycho at all

Lol, you expect anyone to take you serious with this idiocy.

Oh now you know who they are? The publicly elected officials who weren't hiding behind screen names. Who openly had the balls to voice their opinion while you anonymously make threats on them here. Yea you're super cool guy. Hahaha

Don't threaten elected officials because you can't handle democracy.

Keep it up. I know you think you're innocent, but the authorities will won't be so gullible as you are to your own bull crap.

Sure you didn't, I know I've seen at least a few threats to PNW officials it's not hard to see your comment history. And you seem to be real loose with your tongue as well as lot of moderator edited comments. I guess it was because you said such nice things about them. Nothing violent at all. You seem the type to cry when the FBI comes knockin.
CAbZFvS.jpg

I've advocated term limits for decades.
Oregon tried term limits for a while. They didn't really work, if the idea was to bring in fresh blood. All the political class did was rotate jobs. I don't think term limits are as effective as an educated, informed electorate that makes wise choices. Oh, wait...I forgot, this is the U.S. we're talking about.

What rebuttal is necessary? You as a gun owner called for doxxing public officials who aren't hiding behind anapnymous screen names like yourself and you want everyone to think that's normal? All your legalese isn't gonna help you.
Fallacy: Argumentum ad hominem. I am not the topic of this thread.

Anyone else noticing a pattern here or is it just me? 😎

You intentionally miss- quoted what I said to make it "Look" like I threatened our beloved Gov'ness, nice try jackass! I made no threat what so ever! I suggested she might/ should suck start a 1911, nothing more, and that's not a threat to anyone! Careful, your treading upon very thin ice!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top