JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
meh

6imajj.jpg

I didn't start the conversation, just sharing what I believe. Not a single person reading this could do the POTUS's job.
That's a laugh.

Reading lines off a teleprompter and letting other people make decisions for where you go and what you say isn't a very difficult job to do… that's at least POTUS as Biden does it.

That's a laugh.

Reading lines off a teleprompter and letting other people make decisions for where you go and what you say isn't a very difficult job to do… that's at least POTUS as Biden does it.
That's a judgement call you really have no idea about unless you've done the job. What you see on TV isn't all of it, of course.
12-hour+ days, constant harassment, world problems to solve and the buck stops with you. I couldn't flip burgers under that duress lol!

It's a job that will age a person quickly, and Biden's already starting out old.
Remember the last couple years of Regan's dementia in office? IMO should be an upper age limit to the position.

That's a judgement call you really have no idea about unless you've done the job. What you see on TV isn't all of it, of course.
12-hour+ days, constant harassment, world problems to solve and the buck stops with you. I couldn't flip burgers under that duress lol!

It's a job that will age a person quickly, and Biden's already starting out old.
Remember the last couple years of Regan's dementia in office? IMO should be an upper age limit to the position.
"1,500 decisions

According to data collected by busyteacher.org, the average teacher makes 1,500 decisions per day. For those of us who aren't math teachers, that's four decisions per minute.Apr 19, 2022"

"If you've never done the job you don't know if you could do the job or not…" that is such a fallacy filled bunch of bull. I've never done thousands of different type of jobs but that doesn't mean I would be incapable of doing them.

I confidently proclaim I could perform the role of president.

Now if you could only get past all the hurdles to become one.
Start out by being mayor of Portland, they need the help. :)
Portland is a toilet, I wouldn't be paid to live there. I may pull a Patty Murray though and go from education to politics. Seattle is too blue for me to be elected though, I'm far too conservative for the west side politics.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews