JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spends a $Gazillion to harden security in DC and continues to keep public schools as gun free zones. 🤔 Hmmmm I wonder why

FOdDFIiXwAQ7hLw.jpg

Spends a $Gazillion to harden security in DC and continues to keep public schools as gun free zones. 🤔 Hmmmm I wonder why

View attachment 1213269
Biden is just like any other child-adoring grandpa. Not a single "creepy" thing in those pics if you looked in context.

Whereas, ol' captain orange... well... He speaks for himself lol
Capture.PNG

It's a hard sell to convince me that Trump is somehow less creepy than Biden.
Capture.PNG

you can freeze (or about as common, photoshop) a video and get anyone's face at least as scary. ask Beyoncé! lol
next, who hasn't had a baby slipping out of your arms and hold it where you can. again, frozen moment, might have been a split-second of adjustment.
444.jpg

i gotta wonder about the people who go straight to creepy thoughts when making such memes.
to think that's something sexual tells more about the viewer than the subjects of the pic.

Not that i favor our current POTUS, but eh, wasn't like there was anyone worth the title IMO. so i said screw it last time.
bubblegum2020.jpg

i won't need to vote next time either as i'd wager Biden/Harris is in for a 2nd term.

Last Edited:
Who gives a sh*t really. I hate to be "that guy", but I don't care what Biden, or Trump, or whatever controller of the White House says. They could ban guns tomorrow for all I give a bubblegum. I'm not giving anything up. And now is the best time to be a criminal, because criminals get the best treatment these days. It's almost better to be breaking the law than to be a law abiding citizen. If I'm a criminal and I smoke somebody with an illegally owned firearm I'll be out in 5 years with good behavior, for free with a public defender. Seriously check the stats on this. If I'm a law abiding citizen and I defend myself, I'll be under the microscope and even with my 100k dollar lawyer I'll still probably lose and be vilified by the media. Happens every year.

I think if all these new laws pass I'm just gonna start identifying as black or identifying as a minority and break the law. I'm sure some liberal oligarch will cover for me.

you can freeze (or about as common, photoshop) a video and get anyone's face at least as scary. ask Beyoncé! lol
next, who hasn't had a baby slipping out of your arms and hold it where you can. again, frozen moment, might have been a split-second of adjustment.
View attachment 1213996

i gotta wonder about the people who go straight to creepy thoughts when making such memes.
to think that's something sexual tells more about the viewer than the subjects of the pic.

Not that i favor our current POTUS, but eh, wasn't like there was anyone worth the title IMO. so i said screw it last time.
View attachment 1213995

i won't need to vote next time either as i'd wager Biden/Harris is in for a 2nd term.
Awesome attitude, Frank. Just friggin' awesome.
I've seen a lot of internet trolls but haven't seen any stoop so low as to need a downrigger.

Colion Noir is one of the best representatives for gun owners. Guy's an attorney, should run for president. Always owns the anti-gunners…
Let's start with President (Executive Vice President actually) of the NRA first. Been saying this for a while now. What a great way to move the needle on how the NRA is perceived...have someone in charge from Gun Culture 2.0 that is smart, young and absolutely destroys anti-2A and gun "feelings" arguments. Anti-gunners heads would explode with confusion.

Who gives a sh*t really. I hate to be "that guy", but I don't care what Biden, or Trump, or whatever controller of the White House says. They could ban guns tomorrow for all I give a bubblegum. I'm not giving anything up. And now is the best time to be a criminal, because criminals get the best treatment these days. It's almost better to be breaking the law than to be a law abiding citizen. If I'm a criminal and I smoke somebody with an illegally owned firearm I'll be out in 5 years with good behavior, for free with a public defender. Seriously check the stats on this. If I'm a law abiding citizen and I defend myself, I'll be under the microscope and even with my 100k dollar lawyer I'll still probably lose and be vilified by the media. Happens every year.

I think if all these new laws pass I'm just gonna start identifying as black or identifying as a minority and break the law. I'm sure some liberal oligarch will cover for me.
You wrote the saddest opinionated truth!

View attachment 1213996

View attachment 1213995

yup you can kiss your guns rights away , gawd the country is full of morons like you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top