JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem as I see it is you can not take a right away like the 2A through congress alone in the form of a law. There is an amendment process and at this moment it would not pass even with 2 more dem(wit) senators.

So far there are several cases that are showing that assault weapon bans are against the 2A the latest in Colorado so its going to be a tough sell in the courts for the government to prove a ban was valid per Bruen with out packing the court and in my mind that is a tyrannical move.

Yes, they could push a lot of other BS but broke, hungry, angry Americans are not going to take it lightly, but that's just my opinion.

I don't know, heck according to the dem's it's what 80% of all Americans want is more gun control.

It's screaming into the void. Those who already agree with him say "hear hear!" And those who disagree will not be convinced regardless of content. Likely won't see the video, either. I don't know how to convince the other side but the majority of people have already chosen their team long ago

Yes, they could push a lot of other BS but broke, hungry, angry Americans are not going to take it lightly
"THIS"👆 and Patty Murry is running adds on TV that the GOP is a threat to Demcoracy. What an effin hypocrite. It is the left liberial Democrat that is the true threat to Democracy. The left is betting on one single issue and that is Row vs Wade.

Last Edited:
"THIS"👆 and Patty Murry is running adds on TV that the GOP is a threat to Demcoracy. What an effin hypocrite. It is the left liberial Democrat that is the true threat to Democraqcy.
I shall disagree, sir. First, set aside the party labels; it's really about liberty minded people vs. the postmodern utopians - perhaps a fine point but I think accurate words are important.

That said, Murry and her authoritarian ilk are correct in their assertion that liberty, and anyone valuing the associated philosophy, are a threat to democracy. Democracy, in this desired form, is little more than mob rule; exactly what they are after, full blown totalitarianism.

As we all know, the United States is set as a republic - the maximum application of individual sovereignty within an ordered society and limited government. These are the barrier to tearing the whole thing down so that paradise on earth can be birthed from the ashes - of course with guess who at the top of this new, and hellish pyramid.

So, in reality, the political establishment is telling us exactly what the objective is.

I shall disagree, sir. First, set aside the party labels; it's really about liberty minded people vs. the postmodern utopians - perhaps a fine point but I think accurate words are important.

That said, Murry and her authoritarian ilk are correct in their assertion that liberty, and anyone valuing the associated philosophy, are a threat to democracy. Democracy, in this desired form, is little more than mob rule; exactly what they are after, full blown totalitarianism.

As we all know, the United States is set as a republic - the maximum application of individual sovereignty within an ordered society and limited government. These are the barrier to tearing the whole thing down so that paradise on earth can be birthed from the ashes - of course with guess who at the top of this new, and hellish pyramid.

So, in reality, the political establishment is telling us exactly what the objective is.
Salute GIF

I do not know how it could have been said any better.

The sad part is politically, it seems both sides have forgotten that we are a republic and both sides want the power as you have said, its just the left that seems to be saying the inside thoughts, out loud.

Last Edited:

OK

The term is "ex post facto", meaning "after the fact." This is specifically prohibited by Article S9.C3.2 and it also applies to criminal law by the states.

The catch is that this prohibits a legislature passing such a law. If a part of the Executive Branch makes a "regulation" that is violation of this, be sure that the Authoritarians (Tyrants) will take it as a loophole that allows them to evade the pain wording of the Constitution, but one would hope that the Supreme Court would see through that and stuff it down their throats.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews