JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like drug dealers... but of course this will be used to spin towards anti-gun rhetoric and push more gun laws to prevent people from possessing firearms.

Wait... aren't there already laws preventing these criminals from owning firearms?

I am curious about this part, openly admitting being manipulated by a certain political group:
Coors Field, which is the home of the Colorado Rockies, is set to host Major League Baseball's All Star Game this week after far-left activists pressured the league into moving the game out of Georgia following numerous false claimsthat were made about Georgia's new voter integrity laws.
-Robert

Two hispanics, a Hawaiian, and a white guy. Sure sounds like a right wing, racist plot to me....

Man, the sheer stupidity of reporting nowadays....
"They said they heard a maid walked into the hotel room and she saw a bunch of guns laid out," a witness told a local news station. "Then they found a white SUV on the road and all doors were unlocked and there was a laptop on the dashboard open, so it was a very suspicious vehicle."
Yep, must have been the suspicious vehicle.

Bunch of dudes with guns that aren't supposed to have them. Sounds like a righteous bust to me.

I used to travel a lot with guns. Hotels and Motels never batted an eye at me carrying cased guns in with me.
I'll bet now just the sight of a gun case would send them into a fit! DR

One reason why if I travel and can't pack the iron into a more discreet bag, I like to have a local range I can namecheck about "hey, I have a match at Soandso tomorrow, can you suggest a good spot out that way for breakfast/lunch?"

I was shocked by this bit of candid truth-telling...
"Coors Field, which is the home of the Colorado Rockies, is set to host Major League Baseball's All-Star Game this week after far-left activists pressured the league into moving the game out of Georgia following numerous false claims that were made about Georgia's new voter integrity laws."

... for a second. Then l saw it was The Daily Wire and it made sense to me. The MSM is still a left-wing agit-prop mouthpiece so all is correct in the world. I think Daily Wire is considered "alternative" media.

There are possession with intent charges on three of the four now. You're right, this was dope dealers, not terrorists.
Hey! Knock it off. You dare to question the anti-gun agenda????

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

gert.jpg

I read that story all 4 were convicted felons not able to own firearms and had illegal drugs in the hotel room with intent to sale.
Looks like they were bad guys that needed to be taken off the street

Meanwhile in Cuba, they're protesting, as the WH press Sec says, "economic disparities"? and the protests are because of the Rona says the MsM?

The Cubans are carrying US Flags and protesting Communism... call it for what it is.

Colorado was an awesome place, idk how it went so left so quick. geoploitically it's about the same as OR now. Blue in the major pop areas, blood red everywhere else.

But if you're a restricted individual, for drugs all bets are off...

Just makes me happy to live in Washington and Not Colorado. Though with how this state is going... my long long term plans involve a cabin/trailer in rural Idaho.

The people in the OP are not gun owners...they are criminals who happen to have firearms.

Since all four were prohibited from "owning" firearms...stories like this , show how gun control laws , bans , restrictions and the like , do not stop or deter criminals from obtaining firearms.
Andy

Did not bother to watch but, if what I hear here is how it went? Drug dealers who were not allowed to have guns? The headline's like this:

Arrested for being a gun owner?

Just reminds me of the tinfoil hat gun owners. Those who tell anyone who will listen that the NSA is watching all of us and such. Those who do not own guns but are not "anti gun", will not be won over seeing over the top fear mongering.

I read that story all 4 were convicted felons not able to own firearms and had illegal drugs in the hotel room with intent to sale.
So why did Colion Noir NOT mention any of this in the video?

I'll admit I kind of 'skimmed' through it and if I missed this please correct me but I saw most of it and he did NOT mention anything about these people being convicted felons.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top