JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tough to put a "emoji" to this one...I laughed...but also think that it is kinda sad that many may not know of his many contributions to the gun world.
And while I don't always agree...i do think that his writings are well worth reading.
Andy
For sure, I grew up reading articles wriiten by the patriarchs of the modern gun world. Keith, O'Connor, Jordan, Cooper, all those guys...Two of my first handguns were a Colt 1911 directly because of Jeff Cooper and a 4" S&W 44mag because of Elmer Keith.

The people in the OP are not gun owners...they are criminals who happen to have firearms.

Since all four were prohibited from "owning" firearms...stories like this , show how gun control laws , bans , restrictions and the like , do not stop or deter criminals from obtaining firearms.
Andy
Steel on target, fire for effect! :s0155:

If I ever go to Denver, I'm going to have pick up a couple of cheap rifle cases and fill them full of dildos and exploding confetti boxes for my stay in their motel.

Ah-HA !!! o_O

I just KNEW it! :s0108:

;):s0140:

Last Edited:
Colion Noir is to borrow a phrase , "not my cup of tea" either...but then for some subjects neither is Elmer Keith*...:eek:

With that said...
We all have our likes , dislikes and such...which is good thing as it keeps things interesting.

At the end of the day he , just like anyone else , is someone who has their thoughts on a subject.

It may be in agreement with yours...or not...It also might be wise to take in what folks have to say...apply it to what you know and or have experienced and decide for yourself on matters.
Andy

* Yeah I know Blasphemy and all...I'm going to a Special Hell...:D
BUT…. Uncle Joe said he was "clean and articulate"!!

Oh wait…. he was talking about Obama.

;) :s0108:

non PC alert ? Then you go superPC- A "specific audience" ? you mean BLACK gun owners, BLACK Shooters, BLACK 2A supporters ?
That's the way I read it.

What does PC have to do with it? If one doesn't like the guy, one doesn't like the guy.

I'm personally not much of a fan of Noir; having watched him from when he first started as a YouTuber. Mostly in that he seems to treat firearms like they are a fashion accessory more than a useful tool.

FWIW, I get a similar DB vibe from the 'Warrior Poet Society' dude too.

Noir's (older)review videos are little too flashy and sporty for my tastes. Perhaps that is what appeals to the younger crowd these days. I dunno.

A kind of:

I'm leaving the house...

iPhone 12 Pro Max? CHECK
Shinola Slim Leather Wallet? CHECK
TAG Heuer Watch? CHECK
Ray-Ban Sunglasses? CHECK
Oakley Tactical Operator Hat? CHECK
Nike Shoes? CHECK
Gucci Glock 19? CHECK

Be careful in Denver.

It is so refreshing to have both sides of the story. I see increasing paranoia, rumors as fact, gossip and worse. Let us police ourselves. Let us perform our due diligence. The media is rife with half-truths and complete lies for the sake of clicks, subs and monetizing. As it turns out, this seems to have been a den of armed drug thieves. These four pillars of the community were removed from the street.

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 1.28.10 AM.png

Let's get real. Let's keep it real.

Last Edited:
So why did Colion Noir NOT mention any of this in the video?

I'll admit I kind of 'skimmed' through it and if I missed this please correct me but I saw most of it and he did NOT mention anything about these people being convicted felons.
To be fair to Noir, the news story he clipped didn't mention drugs or felony convictions. With the information presented at the time, it DID look like these fellas were raided for suspicion and arrested for simply being armed in proximity to a large venue.

To be fair to everyone else, he's guilty of doing the EXACT same thing the race-baiting MSM does daily... going to press with no facts and attempting to create a narrative that probably doesn't even exist. This seems out of character for him. Was the story really that juicy that he couldn't wait for more facts to come out? WTH, Colion... we lambast legacy media and politicians for this crap all the time.

I would bet that he's made another video (by now) clarifying that he went off half-cocked, that these cats aren't innocent victims of anti-gun culture, and that it was a righteous bust, even if the tip came from some pearl-clutching Karen for all the wrong reasons.

We can wrestle with the pigs all day long, but when it comes to rhetoric we need to keep it clean. Facts and rationality are our main weapons against the civilian disarmament zealots and we need to stay uncompromised in our narrative.

A disappointing misstep, but not chronic and not terminal to our cause.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR