JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
AAHHH.JPG Well Fall has arrived and is so welcomed from the dreaded heatwave of this summer.
I am a Fall and Spring person and could do without freezing or catchin fire parts of the year.... Thank God for the freshets we've had lately!!!

The Coho season opened on my home river (the Chehalis) (but don't tell anyone) and low and behold there are a few less fish in there thanks to me and my fishing partner. The only bad thing about having fish in the river is we have to release the Kings which are in abundance and NICKLE BRIGHT!!!!

I do have open seat's quite often so don't be afraid to ask.... Remember my Merwin lake Kokanee post?o_Oo_O:p

IMGP0153.JPG

IMGP0151.JPG

IMGP0155.JPG

Last Edited:
View attachment 256724 Well Fall has arrived and is so welcomed from the dreaded heatwave of this summer.
I am a Fall and Spring person and could do without freezing or catchin fire parts of the year.... Thank God for the freshets we've had lately!!!

The Coho season opened on my home river (the Chehalis) (but don't tell anyone) and low and behold there are a few less fish in there thanks to me and my fishing partner. The only bad thing about having fish in the river is we have to release the Kings which are in abundance and NICKLE BRIGHT!!!!

I do have open seat's quite often so don't be afraid to ask.... Remember my Merwin lake Kokanee post?o_Oo_O:p

DAMN I wish we were not trying to get sold here. Takes up all my fishing time this year.
I have severe withdrawal symptoms.
Yeah I know Jim, open seat but I have to get this life downsized and sell this place and that means sorting and getting rid of half a lifetimes accumulation of "STUFF" :(
Next year I just may become your biggest pest LOL. O will be fishing somewhere alongside you and your boat. All depends.
You keep me going through withdrawal and the lack of salmon is hard to take :D
Keep on catchin :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I'm up for a trip if my workdays work out with any trips.

Anytime during the week because there are too many yahoo's who really mess it up for everyone on the weekends.
Text me when ya want to go.

We have some great tides coming up at the end of the month!!!!!
10-11.4 foot tide changes!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Last Edited:
What a beautiful day for a boat ride, had scrandall01215 with me and my buddy.
I'll tell ya this, nobody out fished us!!!!;););)
It was deader than road kill out there but Stacey did get to fight the only fish we had on longer than a few seconds. Too bad it was a nickle bright king & had to be released.:( He did a mighty fine job of fighting it too!!!
Oh well, that's why they call it fishin!!!! Tomorrow is another day.:cool:

What a beautiful day for a boat ride, had scrandall01215 with me and my buddy.
I'll tell ya this, nobody out fished us!!!!;););)
It was deader than road kill out there but Stacey did get to fight the only fish we had on longer than a few seconds. Too bad it was a nickle bright king & had to be released.:( He did a mighty fine job of fighting it too!!!
Oh well, that's why they call it fishin!!!! Tomorrow is another day.:cool:

It was still a good day fishing! We weren't working at least!!!

Any day fishing is better than the best day at work :D
You can never get skunked with that in mind. You just give the fish a
day off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR