JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ill open carry to two of them. One in the morning and one during the afternoon.
Get my morining legal amphetamine dose in and then keep it going later that day while also sticking it to anti gunners and anti freedom people alike.

I seldom buy at any coffee/latte shop, just cheap I guess I spend my money on other crap.

But Saturday I suppose I will go pay for some overpriced coffee and milk in the AM, if I feel like I am in a pissy mood I will go back in the afternoon and get something cold to drink just to make the libtards mad.

I'd boycott their coffee, its always burnt.

Not burnt, sir. Their coffee is roasted to a point where the bean 'pops' a second time. That gives it a very dark profile, which marries well to beans from Asia or Africa. It sounds like you would like their blonde roasts, which are more in line with what nearly all of their competitors offer.

I drink one cup of coffee at home in the morning. That's it for the day. I have never bought a cup at Starbucks. That will change Saturday as I make a point to stop and buy a cup. My son and wife like them, maybe I will pick up some gift cards also.

Whenever I make the mistake of going to Peets Dog Turd Coffee it is because someone gave me a gift card. I always carry, and being concealed how the [insert bubblegum word nanny here] would anyone know I was armed. They don't...and their coffee does in fact suck.

More than two in Vancouver? Heck, there are sometimes one on each side of the block in San Francisco. Personally I preferred Cafe Algiers around the corner.

But if I can't get to a good Mom and Pop I am partial to Peets latte machiados (we lived near Berkeley). My wife dotes on Starbuck's lattes with extra creamy foam as long as there is not a local Peets and runs up a daily bill.

On Saturday I will at least triple the bill.

Really? If you tossed a dog turd into boiling bilge water you'd have Peet's Coffee (peet is a dog after all).
and
There must billions of people world wide that dig "always burnt" coffee based on Starbucks' annual revenue report.

It's still better than Starbucks, Stumptown do good coffee, but they're full of Hipsters. I swear to god, whenever I get coffee from Starbucks it is always burnt.

Not burnt, sir. Their coffee is roasted to a point where the bean 'pops' a second time. That gives it a very dark profile, which marries well to beans from Asia or Africa. It sounds like you would like their blonde roasts, which are more in line with what nearly all of their competitors offer.

I've always considered coffee offered by chain outlets to be inoffensive so that they can cater for a wide audience. I like my coffee strong, and I know what burnt coffee tastes like.

.. And the Baristas love getting their tips, in the form of a $2 bill

Do you tip 2 bucks for a coffee? Unless I'm getting table service, or if they're making something specifically for me (that isn't already in the pot) I don't tip anything, and certainly not until I've actually received service. I got tired of entitled service industry workers a while ago. The last time I tipped before actually being served was at the Stingray Cafe in NE Portland, I had to wait for the servers to finish their conversation, who then couldn't be bothered to look at me when they took my money, and the coffee was cold.

I'm definitely hitting up Starbucks on Saturday! Usually I go to Tullie's but in this case, they get my business!

(apologies to o.p. for my double-post of this story this morning, I didn't check very carefully for an existing thread!)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews