JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they would adopt a pure no firearms policy, they'd lose on duty law enforcement officers which I assume is one of their bigger customer bases.

Probably won't be close to a Starbucks Saturday but if I am I'll OC into one.

Damn, I'll be taking myself and 3-4 others to Starbucks Saturday to buy some overpriced coffee. The pathetic boycott will fail miserably. One thing Americans love is their routine and their status quo and Starbucks is all part of that.

Thanks for the heads up!
I love starbucks coffee and scones, coffee cake, cookies, brownies, and coffee.
My kids give me starbucks gift cards, better than slippers and cravats!
As I try not to be an attention hound (like Heidi Yewman), I stealth-carry.
Has anyone considered a little card to present when buying at Starbucks, thanking CEO Howard Schultz for his thoughtfulness?
DRRC is hosting the Leupold Hi-Power Rifle Match this weekend, and I must officiate!
I will imbibe after 3PM Saturday. Will start in Sandy or Gresham and,,, unless you plan a bash in Vancouver? Where?

Thanks for the heads up!
I love starbucks coffee and scones, coffee cake, cookies, brownies, and coffee.
My kids give me starbucks gift cards, better than slippers and cravats!
As I try not to be an attention hound (like Heidi Yewman), I stealth-carry.
Has anyone considered a little card to present when buying at Starbucks, thanking CEO Howard Schultz for his thoughtfulness?
DRRC is hosting the Leupold Hi-Power Rifle Match this weekend, and I must officiate!
I will imbibe after 3PM Saturday. Will start in Sandy or Gresham and,,, unless you plan a bash in Vancouver? Where?

Sales volume is the thanks that Howard and the stockholders need to see. A "thank you" email to corporate is always good (clink link to access their web-based email) (clink link to access their web-based email) .

.. And the Baristas love getting their tips, in the form of a $2 bill

Me and the wife frequent our local Starbucks quite frequently, although I have since downshifted from ordering triple venti sugar free caramel macchiato easy on the caramel to a trenta unsweetened black iced tea.... first, because it WAY less syllables to order, and second because my taste buds have evolved to preferring "basic fare", and third it's less than half the price.

Unfortunately (for the anti-boycott), this Saturday I shall be up in the mountains above Estacada with my sons fishing, and scouting for this years dear season! :)

Had a houseguest this last weekend who is a Starbucks manager and he told me that the company has their managers do annual work projects in the community - he was on the Texas coast post-Katrina. Anyway - I normally drink the local stuff (Peets), but I'll swing by a Starbucks Saturday on the way back from the range.

I have been following certain group of Gun Grabbing Moms on Starbucks facebook page that is trying to organize this. Its funny cause they want to boycott Starbucks all together, but there are to many people that like their coffee that it didn't work so now they are just picking one day to not go. Me and my wife will be going on Saturday.

Had a houseguest this last weekend who is a Starbucks manager and he told me that the company has their managers do annual work projects in the community - he was on the Texas coast post-Katrina. Anyway - I normally drink the local stuff (Peets), but I'll swing by a Starbucks Saturday on the way back from the range.

Do you know that the demanding Moms are always praising and propping up Peet's as the example Starbucks should follow, because they wrote an "no guns allowed" policy letter, taking away their customer's ability to defend themselves , and despite the fact that they won't and can't do anything to protect their customers: Chilling 911 Tape Released in SJ Murder Suicide | NBC Bay Area) ?

Do you know that the demanding Moms are always praising and propping up Peet's as the example Starbucks should follow, because they wrote an "no guns allowed" policy letter, taking away their customer's ability to defend themselves , and despite the fact that they won't and can't do anything to protect their customers: Chilling 911 Tape Released in SJ Murder Suicide | NBC Bay Area) ?

And doesn't taste like complete crap.

And doesn't taste like complete crap.

Really? If you tossed a dog turd into boiling bilge water you'd have Peet's Coffee (peet is a dog after all).
and
There must billions of people world wide that dig "always burnt" coffee based on Starbucks' annual revenue report.

Starbucks is too watered down for my taste, but I will go there Saturday and support the business and tip the baristas extra.

I've never been to Stinky Peet's before; it doesn't look like I'll be going anytime soon.

Keith

Do you know that the demanding Moms are always praising and propping up Peet's as the example Starbucks should follow, because they wrote an "no guns allowed" policy letter, taking away their customer's ability to defend themselves Keith

I did not know that! One of the side-effects of living in a county with an official no-issue policy is that corporate gun policies don't get any attention. I will find a new coffee provider.

I am taking the motorcycle to a prison outreach this weekend or I would definitely hit a Starbucks. I am not happy not concealing that day and if could would leave my friend at a friend's before I go in. Daddgummit! But it's for a good cause.
Normally I am a Seattle's Best or Tullys if I am gonna spent a box of 22 ammo ona cup of bean water...but I like Starbucks showing some cajones.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads