JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd boycott their coffee, its always burnt.

And doesn't taste like complete crap.

It's still better than Starbucks, Stumptown do good coffee, but they're full of Hipsters. I swear to god, whenever I get coffee from Starbucks it is always burnt.

I've always considered coffee offered by chain outlets to be inoffensive so that they can cater for a wide audience. I like my coffee strong, and I know what burnt coffee tastes like.

Do you tip 2 bucks for a coffee? Unless I'm getting table service, or if they're making something specifically for me (that isn't already in the pot) I don't tip anything, and certainly not until I've actually received service. I got tired of entitled service industry workers a while ago. The last time I tipped before actually being served was at the Stingray Cafe in NE Portland, I had to wait for the servers to finish their conversation, who then couldn't be bothered to look at me when they took my money, and the coffee was cold.

No points here. Go back to sleep.

main and 32nd down town vancouver
I work at 34th and main and I didn't know there was a Starbucks that close.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Do you know that the demanding Moms are always praising and propping up Peet's as the example Starbucks should follow, because they wrote an "no guns allowed" policy letter, taking away their customer's ability to defend themselves , and despite the fact that they won't and can't do anything to protect their customers: Chilling 911 Tape Released in SJ Murder Suicide | NBC Bay Area) ?

Exactly why I boycott Peet's. I haven't forgotten, and I haven't forgiven.

Thanks for the heads up!
I love starbucks coffee and scones, coffee cake, cookies, brownies, and coffee.
My kids give me starbucks gift cards, better than slippers and cravats!
As I try not to be an attention hound (like Heidi Yewman), I stealth-carry.
Has anyone considered a little card to present when buying at Starbucks, thanking CEO Howard Schultz for his thoughtfulness?
DRRC is hosting the Leupold Hi-Power Rifle Match this weekend, and I must officiate!
I will imbibe after 3PM Saturday. Will start in Sandy or Gresham and,,, unless you plan a bash in Vancouver? Where?

When in Starbucks, and for the cause, you need to stop the criminal carry and OC.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top