JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a sane alternate reality, we would be eagerly awaiting the last batch of BARs, M16A1s, M60s and M2 HMGs coming available from the CMP. That and lots and lots of spare parts, accessories, mags and lots and lots of very cheap ball and other ammo. One can dream. :)

Yeah sure HB. Get a grip! :)

Well crap. I was all set to jump on a suppressor in a month or two, but with M1's coming available again?? Had one, sold it back to the guy I bought it from because he wanted it back. Would still like to have one back in the collection again.

My Grandfather was in the Navy during WWII.
He left me a 30 Carbine. And a 1911.

The 30. Carbine turned out to be a post war commercial.
And somehow the 1911 disappeared before I could get hold of it. o_O

What a let down!
I spent years chasing. And buying 1911A1's and 30 Carbines to fill that hole. :D

My Grandfather was in the Navy during WWII.
He left me a 30 Carbine. And a 1911.

The 30. Carbine turned out to be a post war commercial.
And somehow the 1911 disappeared before I could get hold of it. o_O

What a let down!
I spent years chasing. And buying 1911A1's and 30 Carbines to fill that hole. :D

According to the article, there are 800,000 30 carbines still sitting out there - that would be something if they came home. I'd be all over that.

Well they made 6 million give or take.

Figure half of those are lost to the bottom of the ocean, battle, and the ravages of time.
And almost a million are in my personal collection! :D

That makes 800,000 a lot of 30 carbines to hit the market. ;)

I was on a plane a few years ago The guy sitting next to me was the crew chief for one of those hydroplane race boats you know like the ones that race at sea fair anyway they use helicopter turbine engines he said there are thousands of them in storage in Vietnam but they can't get them because the government b.s.

I enjoy reading of these, admire the history etc. Despite efforts, I'm not much of a rifle guy. These have as little appeal as the eeevil black rifles.

My single most enjoyable rifle ever, was a rebarreled Model 44 1/2 single shot in 38-55. Had a Browning Traditional Hunter in 45-70. That too brought me smiles.

I was on a plane a few years ago The guy sitting next to me was the crew chief for one of those hydroplane race boats you know like the ones that race at sea fair anyway they use helicopter turbine engines he said there are thousands of them in storage in Vietnam but they can't get them because the government b.s.

There are a Buttload over there. All Types...
DR01_06 020 Thompsons Pistols.jpg DR01_06 015 Garand carbin.jpg DR01_06 010 AN30cal.jpg

My personal Favorite in the pile .The Colt 1918 Aircraft .30 cal. ***About as rare as a Chicken tooth***
My buddy worked from 03-12 trying to move these. Never happened thanks to State Dept.
He finally gave up.
It's all still sitting there for sale.:(
DR01_06 013 1919 30cal.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads