JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We also have some video productions coming from Mary of ODF. She was the one in the blue shirt with the other video camera and interviewing several people (PR person). She'll be putting together a couple vids to share with us and the rest of Oregon Department of Forestry.

Let's hand out some new green Volunteer Badges! We'll let @Joe Link take care of that department. Here's the list who attended. (Let me know if you did but didn't sign-in on the NWFA sheet).

@Mike Johnson
@cdmontgo
@filsonhand
@Oregon Quartermaster
@BDA.45
@KJ45
@echase1793
@BrianS
@Reno911
@Wifey
@HarryHaller
@fzylogic
@FordPrefect
@bolus
@mgleason00
@Norm0931
@Michael Kyle
@gaijinsamurai
@amnesiac503
@DrewPeacock
@wcdubois
@Joe Link
@Sourdoughguy
@Kirk Goins
@that guy
@PDX
@james alderson
@Dee Beeble ???
@F2CMaDMaXX
@Dreams of Steel
@Lone Wolf
@Cogs

That's 32 NWFA members out of a total of 44 who signed in on the ODF sheet. I'm sure one or two didn't sign the ODF sheet, so, we can comfortably call it 45 volunteers.

Biggest turn out this year! Cool!

Thank you FordPrefect! Nice video! I like the captions. Only thing I noticed was the closing credits saying 'Sponsored by...' Actually, those were supporting vendors. Sponsors were Northwest Firearms and ODF Tillamook State Forest.

Other than that, it is a real pleasure to have you at so many cleanups and rolling camera at each one! I, for one, appreciate your contribution (and your willingness to share your fun toys!). Thank you sir!

Bill

My pleasure. I'll fix that with an annotation on the video. Easier than doing all the processing again.

sticker,375x360.png

That was a fun shoot, props to everyone sharing their toys with others, with special mention to the 50 - even though I'll be buying a friend a new plate now lol!

Glad we didn't use the golf cart up and down the entrance hill too much, I don't think it was liking that. Had a blast and look forward to another. Hopefully I can work out the feed issues on my cross breed toy before then.

I was really surprised not to see a hole right through that plate! Good to know that ar500 can take the punishment. My 8" gongs are going to get a workout!

I believe the weak chains were the weakest link in that exchange. So instead of being a rigid target, the chains sheared and a lot of the energy was dissipated.

Regardless, the trip was a success in my book. Had the privilege of shooting some cool things I never have and discovered others that are now on the wishlist.

Special shout out to @Oregon Quartermaster , thanks for bringing the arsenal and having such an awesome giving attitude.

Regardless, the trip was a success in my book. Had the privilege of shooting some cool things I never have and discovered others that are now on the wishlist.

Special shout out to @Oregon Quartermaster , thanks for bringing the arsenal and having such an awesome giving attitude.

The people I've met from NWFA through buys/sales and these clean-up have ALL been great folks!

I dont frequent the site and im really bummed i didn't see this before it was too late, i cant wait to join the next clean up event!
Spring 2017.

However!!!! Post anytime you want, get 3-4 members to join you, take a few extra trash bags, do a little cleanup and shoot like there's no tomorrow! You'll have a great time and do some good too!

Thank you once again, Mr. & Mrs. Never! Never before have we had such great cookies! Makes you feel like you're in Neverland and you're NeverGoinBack! (Ha, I got a million of 'em! :))

It has been a good summer for these events and I appreciate your dedicated participation. Thanks for the good words. Looking forward to this one, as it's the last one for this summer (we've done 1 each month since Feb!). This one is cutting a little too close to hunting season and the Salmon will be running through the back yard so I'll be glad when this one's done. Time for a little R&R outdoors!

Thanks again!

Cogs

Bill,
Did anyone find a sig Mag at wolf creek? I was there on the 26th at lane 2 on the way up the hill. Must have dropped it.

Thanks, greg

A big thanks to everyone who attended! As I told Bill, this was the best day I've had all year. Thank you again Bill for all you do in organizing these events. It was incredible to finally get out and see the result of the work we've done to organize firearm owners for positive benefits offline (you know, real life). This was one of the main reasons I started Northwest Firearms; I never had any intention of running just another 'internet forum'. It was great putting faces to names and talking with each of you in person. Thanks to @Dreams of Steel for adding a .50 BMG to my want list, as to the others who generously shared their toys :)

Green badges incoming!

I suppose you were inspired by Hillary Clinton's book, It Takes a Child to Raise a Village?

Are you the type of person who calls the cops when he sees a parent spanking their bratty child in a supermarket?

If this is the kind of crap I'm going to get, perhaps I'll have second thoughts about attending these events in the future.

......and no, it's not "always eyes and ears". I use hearing protection, and make sure my kids have it, but I also train how I'll fight. I never used it when at the range in the Marine Corps, and don't do it now.

....oh, and by the way, your spelling and grammar suck.
go ahead and let yourself and or your loved ones get injured because of a lack of PPE, it really doesn't effect me

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top