JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I gave you the weather forcast for snow on the "valley floor" it would be the I 5 corridor in the Valley but I reside in Albany. It' about the floor of Oregon.:)

Well we have valley floors up North along I5 too, so thank you for FINALLY letting the community know your whereabouts IfIn you ever decide to place a classified ad here....:p:p:p:cool:Man
Oh, welcome to the machine.... Duck when you meet stomper.... just sayim....

Maybe some of are too embarrassed to admit we live in Salem! I on the other hand live at least 100 feet from the Salem city limits, so technically not in Salem!

If I gave you the weather forcast for snow on the "valley floor" it would be the I 5 corridor in the Valley but I reside in Albany. It' about the floor of Oregon.:)
Well then... welcome to the board from another Albany user.

I see Valley Floor and think... willamette, Sedro-Woolley, Eastern washington.....

o_O
:s0005:

I rarely sell anything (last time I did it was a barrel and IIRC it was in response to someone saying they wanted one), but I do buy and I see a lot of ads that leave out a lot of info that would make their goods sell much faster.

Location is one - I am disinclined to travel to the eastside of Portland due to traffic - I would rather drive 50 miles south to Salem.

Being specific is another: how long is the barrel, what is the caliber, what is the price, how much is "many" or "a bunch" (especially with regards to ammo - a 'bunch' to me is hundreds to thousands, to the seller it might be 50)? Is the gun stainless, is the barrel octagon?

Then there are the people who sell over retail (please look it up first) or who sell their "custom" spray painted gun, their "rare" gun, etc.

No matter how many times this is mentioned, it is ignored. People are still selling stuff like it is 1999 and private transfers without BGC are legal and .22 ammo is still expensive.

If I can get it new for less with a warranty, you can bet I will (or should). If I can get it delivered to my door for less, why should I drive an hour to meet a stranger who knows I will have substantial cash on my person to buy something for more?

I generally will not buy from someone here unless it is to my benefit to do so and/or it is easy to do so.

So if you want to sell something quick and easy, make it quick and easy for the buyer.

[/rant]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads