JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys, I am new here so don't take my post as a complaint. In an effort to try to improve the classified adds I think it would really help if people posted the general area they are selling from. Doesn't have to be a town but at least an idea of how far one would have to drive to buy what the seller wants to sell.

It would save lots of post asking "where are you located" and helps on what the price should be to drive that far. Some of the adds are great because the give a town or location so it's easy to figure what it takes to drive there.

Looking forward to buying and selling to you guys and thanks for reading my post.

Colts4me.

This topic comes up from time to time, usually directed toward sellers that don't identify their general location in their profile. For those that are too generic in location [e.g., Washington, boondocks, etc.], stating what FFL they prefer to handle the transfer is a good alternative.

Hi guys, I am new here so don't take my post as a complaint. In an effort to try to improve the classified adds I think it would really help if people posted the general area they are selling from. Doesn't have to be a town but at least an idea of how far one would have to drive to buy what the seller wants to sell.

It would save lots of post asking "where are you located" and helps on what the price should be to drive that far. Some of the adds are great because the give a town or location so it's easy to figure what it takes to drive there.

Looking forward to buying and selling to you guys and thanks for reading my post.

Colts4me.
"Valley Floor".
nice

Colts4me.
I would start with myself.
Your location under your avatar is "Valley Floor".
Put your town or city there and it's a moot point.

And yes, it is fun to redass the new guys !

:p

Motown:s0133::s0133:
Felony Flats:s0133:
South
My House:s0133:.

ALL JOKING ASIDE:s0133:
It's a relevant point
We are still holding our ground over the asking $$$$
Closing threads
Oh yeah ...there is the bubblegum chewing
Location will be dealt with right after we all stop using an alias when pm'ed followed by our legal names...gotta keep it confusing brother:s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133:

"Valley Floor".
nice

Right on I 5 with the rest of the world. Sorry if I caused you distress in thinking where the floor of the valley is:) Those of us who have lived here all our lives tend to speak like locals and it confuses folks.:confused: oh and thanks for the harassment, makes me feel like family.;)

Last Edited:
Right on I 5 with the rest of the world. Sorry if I caused you distress in thinking where the floor of the valley is:) Those of us who have lived here all our lives tend to speak like locals and it confuses folks.:confused: oh and thanks for the harassment, makes me feel like family.;)
That's pretty rich. Maybe modify your location to the "richest part of the valley floor".

Colts4me.

Yep, we've discussed this many times before. You can make it a rule, but most folks don't bother following them. I think the site owner was looking at a way to have the software make you input a location, but to date, that hasn't happened.

The problem you guys will have with me is I limped in here so when I limp out you won't know if you got me or not.:confused:

I can see if I don' choose my words it's gonna sting some.:)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews