JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The new governor of New York said as much. Blamed other surrounding states for NYC "illegal" guns and crime. Reason number 5000 to never set foot in that state ever again.
And know that all those illegal's being flown into Westchester in the middle of the night are being bused to NYC because illegals can vote in any upcoming elections.
Vote for the likes of Shumer and other DBs.
jmo,

That's the "New tactic" our gun laws don't work because criminals bring guns in from other states, we need national laws to restrict all states.

These people are pretty easy to read. The Sheep will vote for it too, look at all the people wearing masks at the Grocery store. The masses do as the media says.
Don't conflate wearing masks with people being "sheep" and/or voting for gun control laws. I wear a mask when I go into public places because it does give some protection against infection. It has been something we do to protect ourselves and others for over a century - around the world. No, it isn't 100%, not even close, but I don't mind doing it, and I don't do it because someone told me to - just like I wear filter masks or even a respirator when doing something with dust or vapors/etc. - and just like I wear ear and eye protection when I shoot guns, and I wear a helmet when I ride a motorcycle, and I wear a helmet with a face shield and ear protection when I use the chainsaw and I wear a seat belt when in a car, and so on.

NYC is the place where the new district attorney recently announced that they won't prosecute a number of "lower level" crimes, including resisting arrest. The new DA also said he was instructing his people to downgrade many felony charges to misdemeanors, such as armed robbery to petty larceny so long as no overt violence was involved. Meaning, threatening with a gun or knife without the presence of actual violence was downgradable.

How do these a holeio's come up with these dollar amounts. Does everything just start at a Billion and go up?
It's easy when it's not your money.
Some of us do not forget, and we do not forgive…. because we're not Jesus, and we hate them regardless.
Let's just hope those that do not forgive actually vote their minds rather than their party. My mother (bless her heart) wouldn't vote R if they promised her the presidency. I fear there are many folks like that in the country that don't really care or know what their vote means for their (or their kids') future.

Creating MORE federal jobs that have ZERO impact on the situation.
Making the FED bigger so it takes more (our money) to feed it.
That is what they are all about, nothing more.
It is time for a change, which is long over due.

Don't conflate wearing masks with people being "sheep" and/or voting for gun control laws. I wear a mask when I go into public places because it does give some protection against infection. It has been something we do to protect ourselves and others for over a century - around the world. No, it isn't 100%, not even close, but I don't mind doing it, and I don't do it because someone told me to - just like I wear filter masks or even a respirator when doing something with dust or vapors/etc. - and just like I wear ear and eye protection when I shoot guns, and I wear a helmet when I ride a motorcycle, and I wear a helmet with a face shield and ear protection when I use the chainsaw and I wear a seat belt when in a car, and so on.
Sorry sir, my statement was a little offensive.

However I just spent two weeks in Phoenix and pretty much zero people wearing masks.
Come home to Vancouver WA and looks to be 99% or more compliance.

There is no fine for not wearing a mask, no Police action, no jail time.
Worn because a politician says so, no other reason. No grocery stores in Vancouver will ask you to put on a mask, Freds, Safeway and Winco to name a few.

Now, When the new California style weapons ban happens here and across the river, these same people under threat of being prosecuted will fully comply.

The masses will do what they are told.

Or maybe they wear it because they think it is a good idea?
A good idea would be to order and pay for your groceries online, drive to the store and they put them in your trunk with no contact, free of charge. That would be a good idea to somebody worried about a Covid-19 infection, if we're being safe and all. :)

A good idea would be to order and pay for your groceries online, drive to the store and they put them in your trunk with no contact, free of charge. That would be a good idea to somebody worried about a Covid-19 infection, if we're being safe and all. :)
If their store does that. I go for phys therapy once every three weeks, and there is no curb pickup for that.

I don't mind wearing a mask for 30 minutes of grocery shopping either - again, once every three weeks (when I go into town).

My SIL now has covid - fairly strong symptoms - probably because his employer & client are really slack about precautions. My daughter is immuno-compromised, so now she is at risk - they both have had their shots. I am at risk if I go visit them (or wind up having to care for them because they both get sick) because I have a heart/lung condition and I am going on 68 years of age - so if I get sick there is a strong chance I wind up in a hospital, not just sick as a dog.

Hey, I have no problem with you wearing a mask. You do not want Covid that is for sure.

Not about the mask, it's about two different states are literally two different worlds.

Hey, I have no problem with you wearing a mask. You do not want Covid that is for sure.

Not about the mask, it's about two different states are literally two different worlds.
*shrug* doesn't make people who wear masks sheep

Like I said, they wore masks in 1918, and people in Asian countries have been wearing masks during cold/flu seasons for decades. It does help.

If anybody is sheep, it is those people in denial about the whole situation after listening to some youtuber tell them that this is all a plot to brainwash the masses.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews