JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Colt AR-15 Government Carbine. This is a California Highway Patrol rifle with carbine length gas system and rifle length handguard (disspiator profile). I couldn't find much info online when I bought it, but some say only one batch was made. $1100 (magazine pictured not for sale)
Sxx0JQ6.jpg
oWurJQP.jpg

I make occassional trips down to Portland/Vancouver, so if you're in the area I could possibly meet there.

CMMG MK3 308 AR-10 with OD Green finish. $900
Specs: A2 Birdcage flash hider, 16" SST 1-10 twist lightweight contoured barrel, Mid-length gas system, WASP Coated
Free float ~10" CMMG tube, 2 - 2" rail pieces, MOE MIL stock, MOE grip
T marked, M4 feed ramped "high" profile (3/16" top portion) upper
1 Magpul 20rd magazine
CMMG 2-stage trigger
Ambidextrous sling plate
34 3/16" long (stock fully collapsed)
37 7/16" long (stock fully extended)
Comes topped with a Barska Benchmark 5-20x FFP scope.

JyjldbE.jpg

ZbcsxBr.jpg

Century Zastava M70AB2 underfolder AK (Yugo). Has rust on some minor crevices (link to photos of all the rust I can find) but the barrel and bolt are in good shape. Comes with Hogue grip and folding vertical grip, along with Tapco 3-prong flash hider. $550 SOLD

CgbSCv6.jpg

NYTlitZ.jpg

I'm also considering selling my PTR-91 A3R with POF contract bipod, 43(maybe off by 1 or 2) magazines (25 good condition aluminum HK mags, 15 still in wrappers, 1 that HK aluminum that came with the gun, plus 2 steel CETME mags) - $1200 SOLD

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.