JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When your carrying CHL and you need to make a number 2 in public, what do you do with your gun, Let it fall to the gound, hold it in your hand, putting on lap? Sound off, Ive always wonder what everone else doesnt.

I have a keltec with my clip, it fits in my top of my pants. When I use the bathroom, I put the gun in my pocket so it doenst fall out. When I first stated carrying I learned the hard way but thank gun I was at home when it fell out and hit the ground. :)

Practice at home and figure out what works for you. Watch out for dropping the gun or leaving it behind when you go. Those would be my worries.

I use a Galco "KingTuck" IWB holster (that is excellent, BTW) but on the RARE occasions I use a public toilet for "deuce work" sometimes I set my CCW on top of the T.P. dispenser if it is adequate in size and configuration. The reason being is that it makes it easier to get "reconfigured" w/o the added weight of my G30 pulling down whilst situating my belt and "stuff", or it sliding my clothes down over my shoes and sagging onto the nasty floor whilst I'm doing my "doodie".

On a side note, if you have your head so far up your tukas as to FORGET your CCW in a toilet stall... well you should've grunted and pushed a little harder so it came out with the deuce.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top