JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me too.

Who goes to seriously end their life but takes a cell phone?

:s0114: Not laughing about what you said....I saw the vid on the TV and came in to post it. I grabbed that vid before I read the article. I was speechless pondering the skill, bravery, and selflessness of the pilot of the Chinook. Seeing that thing sitting there with it butt on the ground and nose in the air. Right below a ridge. Those men and women will always have my respect and gratitude.

:s0114: Not laughing about what you said....I saw the vid on the TV and came in to post it. I grabbed that vid before I read the article. I was speechless pondering the skill, bravery, and selflessness of the pilot of the Chinook. Seeing that thing sitting there with it butt on the ground and nose in the air. Right below a ridge. Those men and women will always have my respect and gratitude.

True. There is some serious skill in our military pilots, marksmen, medics and mechanics.

I wonder how far the rotors were from the snow?

frickin moron.. I know a guy that was part of a heli rescue team up there a ways back.. the bird biffed and rolled over on him. His back is mainly stainless steel now but he gets around.

That's why they get paid the BIG BUCKS RIGHT.
LOL HEHEHE just think we pay football players millions of dollars to sit on there A$$ during the national anthem.
And run there mouth about a bunch of B.S.
And this pilot gets what .
Uhhhh, I don't pay the salaries of any football players, so what they do when they're on the clock is no business of mine.

Uhhhh, I don't pay the salaries of any football players, so what they do when they're on the clock is no business of mine.
Depends on where you live you live in Oregon so nope you don't pay for football UNLESS you have a football sticker on your car or watch them on TV .or buy a football shirts.bla bla bla .if you have any of those and many other things .then you pay for the 250 lb crying babies .

Depends on where you live you live in Oregon so nope you don't pay for football UNLESS you have a football sticker on your car or watch them on TV .or buy a football shirts.bla bla bla .if you have any of those and many other things .then you pay for the 250 lb crying babies .
Nope, just a Sasquatch sticker

Well we are still paying for the king dome lol it was destroy years ago and pay for the new stadium lol lot of people don't know this but YES WE THE TAX PAYERS OF WASHINGTON ARE PAYING FOR THE STADIUM. Edit STADIUMS

But you guys got the trail Blazers.lol guess who owns them .lol the same gun grabbing guy that owns the SEAHAWKS if I remember correctly

That's why they get paid the BIG BUCKS RIGHT.
LOL HEHEHE just think we pay football players millions of dollars to sit on there A$$ during the national anthem. And run there mouth about a bunch of B.S.
And this pilot gets what .

The pilot gets satisfaction. aside from $$ why else do any job?

The football players sitting down for the national anthem, I don't watch so I don't care. As a dude named Forrest said once, stupid is as stupid does...

NFL = stupid.

So many better sports out there where the players don't act like spoiled little b-itches.

~

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads