JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are testing the American resolve since our so called CIC is a Muslim and is destroying the moral fabric that made the US a formidable foe!!!!
Yes, we are the Ugly Americans that have compassion when needed but also have a gigantic can of whoop *** if tested!!!

I poked around and learned a few new things today. Their ship is built off an old Soviet hull sold as surplus or some such. Took a couple decades to finish. Its one of the old second rate carriers with a ski jump bow ala the Brits. It carries their J15 fighter which .....aint much. I know very little about all things naval but I dont think they would last more than a few moments if they pushed one of our battle groups too hard. Those Chinese always crack me up with their names for things. The ship is part of the "Peoples Army's Navy." Evidently their navy is an arm of their army. They also have a "People's Army Marine Corps" and the mighty "People's Army's Navy's Air Force." I remember my first (and last) SKS. It was marketed as the "Super Happy Fun Target Rifle." One of my RC airplanes was sold as "The SuperHappy Fun Plane."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top