JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Re thinking this one.

These are men and women that will stand up for you on the 2nd Amendment. If it is for the fact he
Has sworn to uphold the constitution...
This is over the top and absolute Tyranny.

But seems to be more going on here.
---------------------
TSA Harasses Shane Harger, Constitutional Chief of Police Placed On Administrative Leave, Chief Told To Disband Entire Police Department

By Vincent Finelli

Police Chief Shane Harger of the Jemez Springs, NM Police Department was placed on administrative leave and ordered to disband his police department today.

Harger returned from the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association Convention on Monday, January 27, 2014 with a sense of knowing that, he as well as 38 other peace officers, shared the commitment to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from enemies both foreign and domestic. He and the other 38 men and women signed the Resolution of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (see below).

<broken link removed>

:mad: :confused:

Yeah, just a little off.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3305689.shtml

Harger said agents were questioning the name on his boarding pass; it was different than the name on his I.D.

The name on his New Mexico driver's license is Braxton Haze, but the name on the pass said Shane Harger.

Harger used to be a deputy in Valencia County and was the first to arrive at former APD officer Levi Chavez's home the night Chavez's wife Tera was found dead.

He said that without getting into details, that event had a lot to do with the name change.

Harger said he was detained for 35 minutes and questioned by four different agents because of his two names.

The village council put Harger on desk duty until they could figure out what happened at the Sunport.

Also, Taku, what does this article have to do with guns, law and politics in the Northwest? Isn't there somewhere else you can keep posting this stream of vaguely unrelated articles?

It's impossible to keep up with the relevant threads when every second post is some alarmist article that none of us can actually do anything about. I see plenty of national stuff on my other forums, but nobody else covers WA like this one.

Also, Taku, what does this article have to do with guns, law and politics in the Northwest? Isn't there somewhere else you can keep posting this stream of vaguely unrelated articles?

It's impossible to keep up with the relevant threads when every second post is some alarmist article that none of us can actually do anything about. I see plenty of national stuff on my other forums, but nobody else covers WA like this one.

What do you mean "that none of us can actually do anything about"? Stop voting for liberals. That would fix it.

What do you mean "that none of us can actually do anything about"? Stop voting for liberals. That would fix it.

I'm fairly sure I've never voted for anyone in New Mexico.

And how has any vote of mine got anything to do with a cop who got busted trying to cover up his involvement in a high profile murder case of another cop's wife in New Mexico? This case has zero to do with guns and politics in the Northwest. It's also got nothing to do with the Second Amendment or standing up to tyranny. It's basically the fallout from a murder case and this cop trying to hide his involvement by changing his name (but apparently he's too stupid to even get away with that).

This is the case that Harger was involved with. Do you get it yet?

http://www.abqjournal.com/levi-chavez-trial

Nearly six years have passed since Valencia County Sheriff's deputies entered the home at 11 Ash Place in Los Lunas and found Tera Chavez in bed, dead from a single gunshot through the mouth, her Albuquerque police officer husband's service gun resting against her body.

Levi Chavez, Tera's husband, is currently on trial for murder and evidence tampering. He was fired from APD on April 18, 2011.

The trial, given the circumstances and the players involved, is one of the highest-profile trials in recent New Mexico memory.

The defense, headed by David Serna, has said from the beginning that Tera Chavez committed suicide on Oct. 21, 2007, after months of depression and stress about the couple's marriage.

Bryan McKay, the lead prosecutor from the 13th Judicial District Attorney's Office, is trying to convince jurors that Chavez killed his wife in part to prevent her from testifying against him in an insurance fraud case related to the alleged staged theft of his truck.

This story was posted yesterday on AR15.com and quickly debunked, which is why I recognized it.

Let's hold off on the saber rattling until more facts come out... Something seems a bit off with this story. The basic tenants are too simplistic, and vague... My smell test isn't quite passing on this one, yet.

Yeah, the size of the dept was misleading for one. But we'll see.

The first thing that arched my eyebrow was the fact that Sherriff Joe Arpio in Maricopa County is VERY PUBLICLY outspoken against said Administration and tyranny, and if ANYONE is going to be brought down by those who would purge the LEO community of "Constitutional Extremists" it'd be him... But he's still in the saddle.

The first thing that arched my eyebrow was the fact that Sherriff Joe Arpio in Maricopa County is VERY PUBLICLY outspoken against said Administration and tyranny, and if ANYONE is going to be brought down by those who would purge the LEO community of "Constitutional Extremists" it'd be him... But he's still in the saddle.

True. But not for lack of trying.
They ride him for everything.
There is some kind of corruption issue going on but cant quite pick out what.

True. But not for lack of trying.
They ride him for everything.
There is some kind of corruption issue going on but cant quite pick out what.

The feds just managed to get shurf arpio on racial profiling stemming from the SB1070 legislation
Now he has a person planted into his office by feds looking over his shoulder all day long

8ball, there is a very good reason to post articles like this, As Many Places as possible. Regardless, of the side issues, of this article ...

The POINT of sharing national news & events, is for Patriots to understand what Really is Going on, elsewhere.

It's impossible to keep up with the relevant threads when every second post is some alarmist article that none of us can actually do anything about.

"I do not ~Vote~ in Ashland, OREGON, so what if they pass a gun regulation", is equivlant thinking to your thinking in this thread, and your response to rufus reply!

I see plenty of national stuff on my other forums, but nobody else covers WA like this one.

8ball, this last part: No where did I see Taku write: To Forum Member 8ball, but nobody else read it... Those sorts of Posts get sent Private Message, and ~seldom~ are they "mentioned" upon Open Forums.

Per this One OP article, if the man felt the need to change his name, for any reason, it does Not Validate the TSA jack booted thugs, from holding him for Political reasons. Their words. "Man of suspicious nature", after they asked ~why he was traveling & to where~ WHAT, that in itself does not raise the Short hairs on your neck???? Instead, you complain that it is not news about Washington, State of???? We must OUT all in-correct activity of the TSA, or other Federal agents, as That will be the Sourcing of the Problems, when the happen, Not. If. When...

philip
It didn't happen in my back yard, so I won't listen about it... Meh. If its in the BoonDocks, it is Already to late for me.....

It has to do with why he was hassled. He is one of the Cheifs and Sheriffs that signed on to uphold the Constitution when the leftist administration decides to knock on your door to take your guns. If you think you can hide in the northwest and be immune to that, you might want to let someone else manage your affairs, as that demonstrates unsound thought.

Are you offended by that concern or just the fact I was the one who put it there for others to analyze.
Seems to be a day for (blanks) to complain about taku day. :D
Thats ok, It makes me know I am doing my job. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews