JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Many Americans visit the two-thousand+-year-old city of Chester every year. Situated on the River Dee and bordering North Wales just to the West, it is chock-full of real-live history just about everywhere you look. From the 1000-year-old cathedral to the Roman ruins and walls, Chester is a fascinating place to visit. This photo was taken last week by a contributor to Chester Memories FB pages, and depicts part of the wall in a somewhat gloomy, but definitely atmospheric manner...

1575661493502.png

Last Edited:
You must be one of the few Americans who haven't...last time we were there [it's Mrs tac's hometown] I bet that 25% of the people we saw and heard were Americans. well, maybe................

Neat city. Spent a day there after visiting Scotland and the Lake District, and before Wales and Ireland. My wife likes cities, I like rural country, but we both enjoy towns that have preserved their historic character.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews