JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Many Americans visit the two-thousand+-year-old city of Chester every year. Situated on the River Dee and bordering North Wales just to the West, it is chock-full of real-live history just about everywhere you look. From the 1000-year-old cathedral to the Roman ruins and walls, Chester is a fascinating place to visit. This photo was taken last week by a contributor to Chester Memories FB pages, and depicts part of the wall in a somewhat gloomy, but definitely atmospheric manner...

1575661493502.png

Last Edited:
You must be one of the few Americans who haven't...last time we were there [it's Mrs tac's hometown] I bet that 25% of the people we saw and heard were Americans. well, maybe................

Neat city. Spent a day there after visiting Scotland and the Lake District, and before Wales and Ireland. My wife likes cities, I like rural country, but we both enjoy towns that have preserved their historic character.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top