JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

W2CYQBT7XVBPXGGHJJPIHIVDXE.jpg

I guess this is both funny and sad. Sad that some would be stupid enough to call 911 for this. Granted if I was going by and saw it I would do a double take but, the fact that the cat did not move from that position would certainly tell me it was not real. If I was walking past with the dogs it would sure get a second look though :s0140:

Im surprised people that stupid dont forget to breath and die.
On top of almost choking me when I read this while chowing down :D, it reminded me of a sting operation Fish and Wildlife showed one time. They put a fake Deer up out of season. Would film morons taking a shot at it, then follow them and cite them. One mouth breather kept sending rounds at the thing to the point he was still shooting at it when the guys pulled up to arrest him.:s0140:

People have called 9-1-1 to report UFOs over Mt. Saint Helens that turned out to be lenticular clouds, so stories like this don't surprise me at all.

Generally speaking, I think the human race was an (immaculately?) ill-conceived idea. :D:):p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top