JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any of you guys with a recent form 1 or form 4 in the system? I logged on to check a status of a form 4. I received an email awhile back about a form4 pending. My question is when you log on the eforms site, should you be able to see the status of a form. When I log on and under my forms, there is nothing there. Do others have this similar experience. Thanks

Frankly they are so new that it hasn't been more than 6 weeks since I filed one. Haven't bothered to look. Guess I'm just used to counting months, not weeks. Until the ATF has an actual track record on them I'm just going to wait. I'd be thrilled if it is faster but I'll withold my excitement for now.

OK. I have news. Bought 2 cans last week. Was just contacted to certify them w the ATF. While talking with the CA rep he said that the ATF has a backlog of over 275,000 paper form4s to clear up and they are working to get rid of that first. That will take approx 60 days to work through, then will begin on the eforms. That may change according to ATF's whims of the moment. Eventually they will be speeding thru the eforms more efficiently, but until then... same old same old.

The submitted electronic Form 4 will not appear in your eForms account. To check the status of your transfer, you may contact the ATF at 304-616-4500. If you call, you will need to know the serial number being transferred and the transferer's name (you will have to find this out)

The submitted electronic Form 4 will not appear in your eForms account. To check the status of your transfer, you may contact the ATF at 304-616-4500. If you call, you will need to know the serial number being transferred and the transferer's name (you will have to find this out)

Right on thanks for the info.

OK. I have news. Bought 2 cans last week. Was just contacted to certify them w the ATF. While talking with the CA rep he said that the ATF has a backlog of over 275,000 paper form4s to clear up and they are working to get rid of that first. That will take approx 60 days to work through, then will begin on the eforms. That may change according to ATF's whims of the moment. Eventually they will be speeding thru the eforms more efficiently, but until then... same old same old.
It's taken over 3 months for them to get through the March 2021 paper form 4s. That math doesn't work for 60 days.

I have never thought that the eform4 was going to be the end-all and everyone would get their stamps inside of 4 weeks. As to the paper forms, I was just repeating what I had been told. Don't like it, find fault with it, believe them, don't believe them, doesn't matter to me. I've filed 3 eforms since January and have done the same thing as before. On my calendar I went out 6 months and posted that i had filed for stamps. If it comes earlier>> Yay! If it doesn't>> no difference than before. I don't sweat my stamps. I'm not in control of it.

So don't shoot the messenger.

Post from a trusted NFA dealer I have used previously. They got their first e-form 4 back which was submitted 1/9/2022:
1647290597058.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads