JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
May 24 2010 form 4 and trust completed for suppresor ,today i went to dealer and was told they don't know the s/n for the suppresor . Anyone have any dealings with shooters depot of corpus christi tx.i paid for this back on 7 jan. Then waited till may 24 for it to be built and registeredwith batf .how can they not know the s/n ?

Shooters Depo has a ton of bad reviews. not just for their products, but especially for the owner. General consensus is he is a tool and to be avoided. I have never talked with the guy or seen his products. But if half the information on them on the internet is true i would avoid them like the plague.

Other then that, you have to wait for a S / N.

Called Shooters Depot of CC,TX today and asked for Mike the "Mgr"and was told he was out but they resent the paperwork in today .they were even gonna pay the $200 tax. Wonder what happened to my check I gave them? I will go there this weekend and ask how they resent a form 4 and a Trust without my signiture. I called my Credit card company since I had charged the suppresor but it has been over 6 months. Does anyone have any ideals how to proceed. Thanks

OK, I got it now, you're purchasing a suppressor direct through Shooters Depot, and are doing the Form 4 direct through them. I didn't see you were located in TX.

I would advise to report the original check lost or stolen.
I would ask them for a serial number. This will allow you to see if the transfer is in the system when you call the NFA branch.
If they won't provide you with a serial number, you may want to see what other avenues are available to you through your Credit Card company.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top