JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess i just got lucky and recieved mine a few days ago from them, 10 @ $128 after shipping,

Brownells was better though, 10 @ 99 plus free shipping, they already shipped my order now just waiting on them, should have ordered a few dozen more after seeing the gouging going on,

Maybe They will cite mass computer problems due to high volume sales(crash)....then come back on line thursday with inflated prices and cite limited quanaties that never run out... and save the cost of labor for two days all while captalizing on the situation to their benifit and profit.

So far looks like I hit it on the head:s0155:

Interesting info. CTD sent me an e-mail today saying they have reevaluated thier policys and will be back with onlinesales soon . I've been done with them for over a year now. Prices too easy to beat at other sources on too many things.

You guys are not grasping how bad CT was for us.

This was as bad as it gets. This is what I was praying Al Quaeda didn't do, because it would trow ALL of our civil liberties out the window.

This is LITTLE KIDS. This is something that resonates at a DNA level among almost everyone.

This is the biggest opportunity the antis have been handed in 20 years by a long shot. We need to stay on message and on point. The less extreme the better. We'll be lucky to maintain what we HAVE, forget expanded rights for some time.

WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMEN. For the loe of all that is Holy, even if they are a confirmed anti, let your voice be heard. We need to be absolutely solid on this line that the price they will pay in 2014 is higher than the bump they'll get in 2013 is likely to be.

WRITE YOU STATE LEGISLATORS. Send them the same message.

I'm a lot more worried on the state level than I am the federal, but BOTH concern me. And every radical position on the subject taken ANYWHERE, including this forum, is public fodder. If you think the Antis don't troll this website looking for useful idiots to make asinine comments, you are not paying attention. THEY DO.

YES, anything you say here may appear in a Brady Ad reflecting all gun owners.

This is for the big time folks, please keep it in your pants here and everywhere. Our potential losses in the next couple of months are HUGE. Everything we can do to stay SANE, SOBER, and on-point on this issue will help. Every radicallized position we take will be used to show ALL gun owners as the next Timothy McVeigh. Particularly anyone defending black rifles.

ARs/AKs can be defended because they are abolutely solid as home defense weapons

Show your anti-friends this video, in which an AR-15 was used in defense against a home invasion:

Armed Homeowner Shoots Robbers During Daytime Invasion (AZ) - YouTube

This is not to mention the hundreds of thousands of AR-15-style weapons which were designed exclusively as hunting/competition/target platforms.

These guns are NOT designed for the battlefield. Show me a SINGLE U.S. or any other country's military which deploys a semi-automatic weapon to their military. NAME ONE. they DON'T. They all deploy full-auto or select fire weapons. ALL of which ar HEAVILY regulated and generally totally unobtainable to criminals and not a SINGLE ONE of which has EVER been used in a mass shooting.

These are our talking points. and this is what we need to be relentlessly pushing.

2A needs to stay in the background on this. These are already established rights under the constitution by RECENT SC precedent. Self defense, hunting and target shooting needs to be our focus. the more we broaden this into some wider 2A debate right now about the right to everyone having full-auto, the worse our position becomes, regardless of how we may feel on the subject.

I sympathize with a broader interpretation. But now is not the time to be pushing on this.

Certainly they will feel the pinch if folks just stop buying from them. But you should still contact them to let them know of your decision. It may speed up a return to common sense.
Also, I like buying local too, but I also believe that having more options helps with pricing.
We all benefit when there are a lot of choices IMHO.

Actually a number of semi autos are used by various nations including the USA. I am sure I'll be called so I'll mention the AR10 and the Barret 50 used by snipers and DM. That is not the issue since the 2nd guarantees us the ownership of any military weapon. If we back off from that then anything we own is fair game and it's just a matter of time

CDNN has suspended ALL online sales due to inability to process the massive number of orders.. they have no website as of now and are taking only phone orders. Maybe we all need to take a step back and let the chips fall, first

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top